9: Weak and broken sleeping beauty.

~Grace~

I actually felt really good after I made a joke out of that weirdo. Serves him right.

Shouldn't I be angry, like everytime someone hits on me? Weird. Why am I happy?

Even if he didn't look bad, he had attitude issues! Really, chocolate brown skin, smooth. Perfect, dark hair and eyes. And sarcastic. But he needs to be taught some attitude!

---

Next day, I woke up to the soundof my alarm. Third day. Emma jumped over me, causing me to squeal.

"That is no way to wake up a sleeping beauty," I said in my sleepy voice.

"Please, sleeping beauty woke up. She's waking you up, actually," She giggled.

"Curse you, sleeping beauty," I laughed.

"Get up!" She laughed.

Lazily, I got up, took a shower and jumped into my black ripped jeans and royal blue top.

---

Again, like yesterday, and like everyday for this week, we went touring.

After a whole day of taking pictures and notes, we went back to the hotel.

I wasn't, while Emma's condition was otherwise. So I decided to take a walk outside, it took me a while to convince the adults, but after telling them that I won't be going far, and won't take long, they allowed.

The sky was dressed in black, as if it were to visit a funeral. Stars accessorized it, like diamonds that decorate a girl.

~Tyler~

After getting back to the hotel, my wolf had a suspicious feeling, but I shrugged him off.

If my mate is here, then I have nothing to worry about, but when I got down to the lobby, she wasn't anywhere in sight.

"She isn't here," Mark's voice came from behind.

"Where's she?"

"Outside, taking a walk."

"Something's not right, I'll go see her. Keep your mind links open in case I needed something," I ordered.

Mark nodded and left.

I followed her vanilla scent which led me to the backside of the hotel. Not far, beside the swimming pools.

There, I heard sobs. Her sobs. She was alone, except for the group of boys who surrounded her. One of them pinned her to the wall. The guy who had her pinned had blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled with lust.

"No, baby. Don't be scared, it'll only hurt a bit," he said in a husky voice as his lips crashed hers.

Oh, did I mention he had a thick British accent?
She tried to push him away, but failed miserably.

"Let go!" She shrieked, between choked sobs.

"No, no. Bad girl, you shouldn't have yelled," he said, and started touching her.

She's being raped. My mate is being raped. And I'm standing idle.

But not for long, as I charged towards him and gripped his neck, halting air from reaching his lungs.

"You wanna touch her?" I hissed. "Dare you to touch her now. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot, you can't move. And guess what? your life is on the line."

When he turned purple, I let go of him. Not because I would've killed him, but because a muffled sob escaped my mate.

"Leave before I end you now," I snarled at him.

He didn't need to be told twice, since he turned and jolted away from me.

I crawled to Grace, who was curled ito a ball, and was about to wrap my arms around her shoulders when she shrugged me, scared and screamed.

"Let go of me!"

I nodded as I felt a flash of hurt.

Its the first time I see Grace like this.

Weak and broken.

Crying, scared.

Almost raped.

I mindlinked Mark, "You and Jack. At the pool. Now."

Within a minute, they were both standing behind me.

She has now passed out. Dried tears on her flushed cheeks, lips slightly parted.

She was a mess.

"What happened?" Shock was visible in Mark's voice.

"She was closed to being raped, man. If I hadn't come, she would've..." I trailed off, as I dropped my heand in my hands and a tear or two dripped down my face. I know, I'm Alpha, I shouldn't show emotions. But she's my mate.

Anything for a mate.

"Get some rest, man. Let her rest, too," Jack patted my shoulder.

I picked Grace up bridal style, inhaling her scent. This girl will drive me crazy if she rejects me...again.

I couldn't help but think of his scent on her. Combined together. I growled at that thought.

"Tyler, calm down. Most important thing is, she didn't get too hurt," Mark tried to sooth me.

I took her to their room and knocked quietly.

Emma opened the door and gasped.

"Oh, my God! Grace!" She said before turning to me, "Tyler...Wha-?" She trailed off, too shocked to utter a word. "What happened?"

Jack spoke, "She was close to being raped, Tyler went just in time. She passed out, now we're here."

She gasped again, "Come in," Emma made way.

"Thank you, Tyler. Really, if it weren't for you.." She trailed off.

"Its okay, anything for her," I said as I stared at my sleeping beauty.

"You still like her?" She asked, in a low voice.

"No," I shook my head. "'like' is an understatement.I love her."

She nodded.

"Emma, I-I wanna ask you.. does she, um, did she ever, mention me?"

She seemed shocked for a moment, "no, actually. Last time she talked bout you was three years ago, when she said what happened with you guys."

"Oh," that's all I could say. "Okay, then. I should leave you, then. Night."

"Bye," She awaded me with a small smile. "Thanks again."

I smiled back.

She hasn't talked about me? Since two years? That's a shock.

Maybe she thought of you, a small voice tried to give me small hope. But the other side said that she would talk about anything in her mind. And if I was on her mind, she would've talked about me.

That girl is mysterious, no one knows what she thinks of. Maybe she isn't an opened book after all, maybe she doesn't reveal everything on her mind.

So, who knows? Maybe, just maybe, she thought of me, for once?

~~~
A/N

CHAPTER NIIINNEEE!!! *excited squeaaaalls*

Ghost reader? Votes and comments won't bite!

Till next update, babes!

-Reema