8: The Wolf.

~Grace~

I woke up to find Emma's worried face and my sweaty palms.

"You were having a dream, you started talking, I don't know what you were saying. Are you okay?" She said.

I nodded.

"What was it about?" She asked.

Now I have to tell her.

About the wolf, Tyler, the dress.

And it was hard, but I was either too num or too exhausted to show any reaction.

"So thats why you weren't acting normal these past days."

"Anyways, let's go, or we'll be late."
---

Our little trip around the city was impressive. Even though exhausted we still roamed around until our legs couldn't bear our weight.

Sitting in a cafe, I excused myself to the restroom, so did Emma. Finishing our business, and coming out, our conversation stopped when we passed by a wolf. An extraordinarily huge one, yet beautiful. Black fur, red eyes with a hint of hazel in them.

It seemed familiar, though I couldn't place a finger on the memory.

I petted its fur and in response, I got a purr, claiming it liked me.

"If werewolves existed, it would've been Alpha. Since its eyes asre red," I stated.

"Wolf freak," Emma mumbled. "Its still beautiful, though," She added when I glared at her.

Then I noticed the thing around its neck. It had a "T" on it.

"T," I smiled. "Its bothering you?"

"Friendly reminder; it can't talk," Emma bent near me.

"It still feels," I scowled. "Let me take it out, shall I?" I turned to the wolf.

I took it out and examined the silver T,turning it around, my breath hitched and I could tell Emma noticed.

"Grace, are you alright?" Horror in her tone, Emma asked.

"A wolf carving. Its the wolf carving. The one in my dream."

---

~Tyler~

If you were wondering, yes, the wolf was me. It was Mark's geenius idea, since he knew that she liked wolves. It was his idea that got me to see her soft side, not the cold one she usually keeps.

We wear this silver necklace-like thing to show what pack we're from, just like uniforms. Every pack member gets a black one, except for the Alpha, Luna, Beta and Third in command, we wear Silver, the harmless type.

Grace recognized the wolf carving and freaked out, she said it was from her dreams. Its a good sign, though. It means the mate bond is getting stronger by the day. I can't wait to see the necklace around her neck.

The impressive part was- she recognized me being Alpha. She's beautiful, smart and mine.

If only I could melt the grey metal of her eyes, her remarkable eyes would shine brighter than stars. Even cold, they're beautiful. So, what if I melt her ice? What will her eyes look like?

And her smile, oh, her smile.

I wish I was the reason for her smile as much as she's the reason for mine.

Why can't I have her?

---

I shifted to my human form and and wore my clothes, then went back to where we sat.

I saw Grace coming an she had a small smile having fun on her face. Her grey eyes shone in the dark.

"Bro, stop staring at her like that. Seriously, I don't know what she'd think of you if she saw you looking at her like that," Ryan, one of my friends, said.

"Its not like you get your eyes off your mate," I narrowed my eyes.

"There's a difference between my mate and the crush of your life."

"What makes you think she isn't my mate?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Because she's human. ITs almost impossible for an Alpha to have a human mate."

I smirked at him, and he realized..

"She's your mate? Who, Grace?!" He yelled her name loud enough for her to hear.

I cursed under my breath and said through mind link, "Couldn't you keept it down? She heard it and I ain't making up excuses, you're doing them and I'm leaving," I said as I left using my werewolf speed.

"Can I help you?" She said as she approached Ryan.

"So..you're Grace, aren't you?"  Ryan lustful look.

I growled, "don't you dare give you Luna those looks."

"Calm down, man. Just trying to get away with an excuse," he said urgently.

"Yeah, and...?" She said as he eyed her.

I had to force myself to remain calm.

"Dude, my face is up here?" She snapped her finger in front of Ryan. "What do you want?"

"Well, I've hear about you..." He trailed off.

"Yeah? What did you hear?"  She shifted her weight to her other leg. She senses -he's lying.

"She's known to be cold," I hissed through mind link.

Praise being a werewolf and our abilities.

"I heard you're cold?" He tried to look cool, but his acts were hesitant.

"I can turn all cold on you if you don't stop these looks,"  she said through gritted teeth.

That's my girl.

"Oh? What will you do, girly?" He mimicked a girl's voice.

"Seriously, Ryan?" I growled.

"Go with the flow, Ty. Just go with the flow."

Unexpectedly, she held him by the collar of his shirt, "I can shred you to pieces without pitying you. Back off, jerk," She hissed, a whisper, but again, thanks to my werewolf abilities, I heard her.

"Yo, Ty? Human or not, this girl will make the perfect Luna!" Ryan exclaimed through telepathy.

Till now, everyone who knew, are accepting her.

~~~
A/N

There you go, an update with a fierce Grace!

Vote&Comment viewers <3

Cheers!

- Reema.