5: Confused.

~Grace~

I was exhausted from all the tears that I had wasted last night, when the beam of sunlight shone through my window, annoyingly greeting me.

I dragged myself to the shower, giving my body a quick rinse before entering my walk-in closet.

I chose to wear my black skirt and white top, made my hair into a fishtail braid. The bags under my eyes, my flushed cheeks, everything on my face -every flaw was hidden under a skin of make up, and of course, we can't forget that smile.

I kept thinking about how I'll make it through the day, it'll somewhat be a war between my control and the threatening tears.

But whether I like it or not, I have to be ready.

---

Doodling in my notebook, in Business class while Ms. Manners talked all Business-y.

Everytime I close my eyes I see him, the gun. I hear my scream. I talked to no one about it, not even Emma -I wasn't ready. I gratefully didn't see Tyler today.

Well, not until I had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom since I faced another panic attack -A thing I've been getting a lot lately- After finishing with the restroom, I decided to ditch the rest of Business and went to my locker arranging my stuff, humming a tone I just made up.

I close my locker and just as I was about to make my turn to head to my next class, when the bell rang, I crushed into someone letting me gasp and shuddered when I felt a weird shock, literally. I looked up to meet a pair of hazel eyes.

Tyler.

His eyes, for a second, darkened. I can't look at him. If I did, I'd remember his tears.

"I think its for the best. I won't bother you, I 'll stop my pain. Bye, Grace."

My vision blurred but I managed to keep the tears inside, as well as my emotions.

"Sorry," I whispered, I doubt he heard.

"My bad," Surprisingly, he mumbled.

That's it.

Our first conversation in five years.

As he was about to leave, his eyes attracted mine, and lust shed his hazel eyes.

Was it worth feeling guilty, thinking he felt something, or is he a typical guy, blinded by lust? Then again, if he looked for a pretty face, there are many pretty girls. That convinced me that not all guys are the same. But why did he look at me hungrily?

I'm confused.

~Tyler~

Excited? Flattered? Happy? I don't know.

We talked! Though it held an apology only, we still exchanged words!Weird, though. When she looked up, tears shone in her eyes, making my wolf ache.

What is she in pain from?
Who is she in pain from?

When I looked back, she satred at me with pure anger. Again, why?

If only I can mark her, claim her mine, I would know what she's thinking about. At the moment, we only feel basic feelings.

I want her.

I desperately want her.

~~~~~

A/N

Short, I know. And uneventful. Just keep up with me, guys.

I've saved the excitement for Spain.

Don't be a silent reader, Vote&Comment!

Cheers!

- Reema