No guilt - chapter four

"Okay Phil let's go trough the plan one more time!" I practically shout at Phil. It's because of excitement though, and he know that.

"So I bump into Chris and say oh I'm sorry! Then I stare at him and say he looks familiar. I invite him to go to Starbucks with me, you will be siting the table behind of us and then I will say we went to the same school, am I right?"
-"Perfect." I grin. Phil and I did a lot of research. We found out Chris went to Kingsford high school and his main subject was math. We also found out that he played in a band and got to perform with it on Prom Night. Which was a total flop.
{A/N} I am not English so I don't know if this is how schools are in England, my apologies.

We leave our apartment and head to the bank where he works. We found out he always takes a break at 4:16 pm. That's when Phil would bump into him.

"Okay Phil I'm going to the Starbucks, you remember what to do. Text me if anything so doesn't go according to plan." I hug him and give a little peck on his forehead.

Phil's P.O.V.

I was sweating a lot. I was so nervous, I knew how much this ment to Dan and I didn't want to fuck things up.

When we do normal kills, I wasn't nervous at all. I enjoyed it, I do now too but this is just a lot of pressure.

It's getting a bit chilly I should've- OHMYGOD THATS CRHIS OH SHIT OKAY HERE WE GO. 

I walk straight ahead and bump into Chris.

"Oh sorry mate! Didn't see you there." I say while smiling at him.
"Ah it's no biggie."

-"I feel like I know you?" I do everything according to Dan's plan, I hope Chris kind of recognizes me even though I've never seen him before.

"Oh you do seem quite fimiliar.." Chris replies, yes this is perfect.
"Well I was just going to go to Starbucks, maybe you would like to join?"
-"Sure! I mean why not." Chris smiles.

Back to Dan's P.O.V.!

I am waiting, I still haven't received a text from Phil. That means everything is going according to plan right? Right? I shouldn't be worried

5 minutes later Phil and Chris walk trough the door. You did it Phil! I'm so proud of you! That's my baby boo.

"One venti Strawbery whipped cream please." Oh philly, you're lactose intolerant why would you order a whipped cream. Shaking my head.

-"What's your name, please?" The bartender ask. He's about mid forty. He could be our next victim. Ha

"Yes." Is what Phil replies, seriously Phil?
-"uhh.." The bartender doesn't seem to know what to do, :" could I get your name." Chris looks kind of annoyed, shit. But then he starts laughing? What does he like Phil? Ofcourse he does.. Who doesn't.
-"ah Phil!" Phil replies overly excited.
"Next."
-"One grande coffee with a bit of milk for Chris please." Wow, he knows what he's doing
"Next."

HI!!!!! Guys I know it's short.. But I just really want to update :).
Next part Phil will continue to chat with Chris and there will be another murder >:)