Lauren looked around her surroundings before pulling the zipper up slightly and moving the skirt to the side, showing Camila's black thong. Lauren licked her lips. Pushing the brunette's thong to the side, she pushed two fingers inside her. Camila whimpered and clawed at Lauren's neck due to the slight pain of being entered with no prior warning. "Lauren what the hell-" "shut the fuck up, Camila, and next time I'll hold your fucking hand if I want to, got it? I'm sick of hiding who I'm in love with, if it costs us Fifth Harmony then so be it, I'm done hiding you," she said with a slight pant due to the motion of her fingers and the little uncomfortableness of fingernails digging into the skin of her neck.

Too soon for Camila's liking, Lauren stopped her movements and reached into her purse that was on the floor. She made Camila close her eyes and pulled out what looked like a silver necklace. "What is that?" Camila asked. Lauren grinned, "thought I told you to close your eyes."

Camila winced and closed her eyes. "Too late now babe" Lauren said with a chuckle. "This is your punishment for bringing that skirt and such a short top, when you knew very well that Austin would be here," Lauren stated.

Before Camila could reply or deny anything, she felt Lauren push something inside of her vagina. She gasped. It felt like an average sized metal ball, heavy but not hard. She then gasped and looked down again when she felt another one being inserted inside. Lauren was grinning from ear to ear at her girlfriend's reaction. "Do not take these out, do not touch yourself and do not change outfit, got it?" She asked and Camila could only nod.

Lauren walked away, leaving Camila flustered and horny without being able to get herself off. Camila zipped up her skirt and straightened herself up before meeting the girls.

She walked to the outside area for the after party where they would be seated in the Candie's designated area to do a couple of interviews.

Lauren was already seated with the rest of the girls when Camila arrived. "Hey chanco, took your time," Dinah wondered. "Umm..y-yeah I-I was I was um, freshening up," Camila stuttered. She saw the huge smug look on Lauren's face but decided to ignore her. "Ok...? Are you alright, you seem a bit out of it," Normani asked. Camila told the girls she was fine and that she was just a little flustered about winning and still a little star struck. They all believed her since she was a massive fan girl deep down.

Camila wasn't sure how long she could go without a release. The balls were weighing down on her and everytime she moved she could feel the balls hit that spot deep inside her. It took all she had not to moan whenever she'd feel friction between her thighs. She kept glancing at Lauren in the hopes of eye contact to let her know that she couldn't do it much longer, but unfortunately for her; Lauren never seemed to be looking her way.

A few minutes later, the girls were chatting to Chelsea Briggs when out if the corner of her eye, Lauren spots Austin Mahone making his way to them. She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Congratulations," he sang.

"Wow, even sounds pitchy with just one word," Lauren muttered under her breath as to not be heard.

Ally, Normani and Dinah all greeted the boy, out of politeness. Lauren was fuming when she saw her girlfriend hugging the Justin Bieber wannabe.

Camila was playing with fire, she knew toying with Lauren like that was a dangerous game, but she had ran out of ideas and she really needed Lauren. She hugged Austin and thanked him softly in his ear. While talking to him, she wouldn't let go of his arm and would always make sure that she had at least some type of contact. She grinned internally when Lauren stood up and asked Camila to accompany her to the rest room.

"What the fuck was that?!" Lauren demanded, pinning Camila against the wall of the bathroom cubicle. "That was me doing everything in my power to get you to fuck me. Lauren I need you, I can't do it anymore, it hurts and I need to cum, baby please," she cried. Lauren felt a slight pang of regret after seeing small tears form in her girlfriend's eyes.

She bent down, getting on her knees. She unzipped Camila's skirt and covered her center with her hot mouth. Moving aside her thong, Lauren licked up he brunette's folds, emitting a deep moan from Camila.

Lauren grabbed the string of the balls and pulled a little, Camila gasped at the feel and pulled Lauren's hair tightly. "Hmm yes Lauren, fuck me, fuck me baby, please," she begged. Lauren grinned and moved her tongue faster on the younger girl. She bit softly at Camila's clit and the brown eyed girl yelped but soon whimpered when she felt one of the balls leaving her hole. She felt a little empty but the feeling was exquisite. She started grinding her center on Lauren, practically riding her face.

"I'm close baby, I'm so close, don't take it out yet," she said, referring to the one ball remaining. Lauren nodded and kept lapping at Camila's clit, sucking her girl cum every now and then. Lauren moaned at the taste of her girlfriend and the vibrations of her voice almost sent Camila over the edge. Lauren noticed this and did it again and again.

Camila couldn't hold it anymore and gripped Lauren's hair roughly, she was cussing left and right and squirming against the wall. "Lau-Lauren! Oh my- fuck fuck fuck! I'm gun- I'm coming!" She yelled. Just as she thought that she was done, Lauren pulled on the string, removing the second ball. This elicited another orgasm from the shorter girl and the next thing she knew; Camila was squirting hard against her green eyed girlfriend and screaming so loud that she was sure half of the people in the venue could have heard her.

Lauren grinned and got up, sporting a huge smug look. Camila rolled her eyes and zipped up her skirt again after cleaning herself up and Lauren's face. "What the hell were those?" Camila asked since Lauren had already put them back in her purse after cleaning them. "A reminder not to wear such short skirts next time." Lauren replied.

"If that's what I get for wearing short skirts then I think I'll come naked next year," Camila shot back. Lauren widened her eyes. "Don't you fucking dare." She said. "I was kidding babe, but I mean it...please feel free to use those more often," she winked at the black haired girl who was surprised at her girlfriend's reaction.

"How about we leave this party early?" Lauren asked.

Camila nodded and the two left the restroom, unknowingly walking past three nosy girls.

"You both owe me 20 bucks," Dinah said, walking away flicking her hair behind her shoulder.

Ally and Normani both groaned.