"Do you give up little bro?"

"Only barely, you cheated practically. Running to me and dragging me with yourself inside the water? That's cheap"

"Oh come on, you know you liked it. Also being cuddle up with your big sister too" I started to smuggled my nose up and down his neck, cause it bothered him out.

"Oh come on stop it" he began to trash in my hold. Laughing I let him be, as he turned around and saw me with a happy glint in his eyes.

"I hate you for that" he said as a slight grin escaped his lips.

"Sure you do" I teased with a raised eyebrow as I patted his head, as I walked to the shore. Where everyone was settling the last things.

Milan following me, we were greeted by a smirking Melanie, who indeed wanted to bothered the life out of my brother.

"Sooo, cold water is your weakness" she snickered with a smile, Milan sending her a glare. I patted his head on the back a little brutally, him looking me with a painful scowl.

"Hey what was that for? What you want to randomly hit heads?" He said as he groaned while touching his, now abused head.

"Just be nice to her. You never know when will be your last chance in life" I laughed while I secretly hinted the fact that Melanie liked him, and myself being his big sister and all, knew he was feeling little butterflies for her.

Even though her big crush was Gianna.

Walking to Jack who was holding the little barbecue, for the meat he brought.

"So being a little immature with Milan it seems" he smirked as he put the little barbecue on the table, under the shade of a tree. As I said we were at a Lake that was near the pack.

It was very huge, it covered miles and miles. The place we were staying was a tranquil place the water was simply sparkling with the bright sunlight and the trees swayed as the breeze blew. And to top it all the mountains covered it, taking the hint of a hidden place. It was just magical.

"Being immature it's one of my greatest pleasures if you may know" I said with a laugh as I reached for the fridge near the table on the floor for a coke.

"Oh I know, it's just sometimes is a great pleasure to see you play as a little wondering kid" he said as he reached for a bag of chips. I opened my hand for him to lay some chips for me. He succumbing into my pleading stare.

"Oh you should be one to talk, since you always are the immature one" I laughed as he looked at me with a dramatic sigh.

"You should know better" he said as a red jeep parked beside Jack's black one. In just seconds Gianna was opening the door to get outside. I squealed like I had never before and ran to her, the twigs and leaves crunching below my feet.

"Bitch, you arrived" I screeched as I hugged her abruptly almost knocking her over, if it wasn't for the car we could had been on the floor right now.

She laughed and squealed with me as she hugged me with the same strength.

"Nice to see you too bitch, even though practically has been a day since I saw you" she said as her blue eyes twinkled with the sun. Her dirty blonde hair styled in a braid. She was wearing a black bikini top with some red shorts and black sandals.

"But it's been so loooong, man miss my girl" I said as i leaned back and gave her goggly eyes and a pout. Herself pouting too.

"Awe would you like to kiss each other? You look like a cute couple" Dustin climbed out of his jeep, and may I say so myself sexy as ever. Wearing a blue shirt tank top, his muscles in his arms showing very profoundly.