" Um OK. " Jay said with a chuckle. The girl left to go make the frappuccinos. " Trust me, you're going to love it. " Carlos said. " I'll be the judge of that. " Jay said making Carlos put his hands up in defence. " Alright but don't get mad when you fall in love. " Carlos said looking out the window.

'Fall in love?' Jay thought to himself. 'Don't get your hopes up just yet.' He reminded himself.

The girl came back in a little after 10 minuets. Carlos thanked the girl and gave Jay the drink. " Don't cry when you find out I was right. " He said with a confident smirk on his face.

Jay rolled his eyes smiling. He took the drink in his hand took a sip. He closed his eyes, biting his lip. He put his head down.

" Ha! I knew it! You like it! " Carlos said laughing at Jay. " OK, OK you're right it's good. " Jay said smiling. He didn't want to admit it but it was very good.

Carlos smiled victoriously as he took a sip of his own drink. " What do you do as a hobby? " He asked. " Don't laugh but I like to dance. " Jay said. " I dance too! We have to have a dance off one day. " Carlos said smiling as he sipped his drink.

Jay smiled. " You would most likely win because I'm not all that good. " He said with a faint blush. " Nonsense! I'm sure you're great. " Carlos said with a smile.

As the time got late Jay and Carlos decided to call it a night. " I had a really good time. We should do this again. " Carlos said with a smile.

" Yeah for sure. " Jay said smiling. " Here. " Carlos said giving Jay his number. " Call me and I might just pick up. " He said then left. Jay laughed and rolled his eyes. He put the number in his phone and headed to his car.

A few weeks later Carlos and Jay really hit it off. They talked all the time and they were totally in like with eachother. On a Friday, Jay texted Carlos.

Good morning - Jay Xx

He was currently getting ready for a day on the town with Carlos.

He remembered in an earlier conversation that Carlos liked the colors red, black, and white. So Jay was going to be cliché and wear an outfit influenced by those three colors.

He put on a tank top that was black with red pants and white high top vans. He looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled at himself.

He took out his phone when Carlos texted him back.

Morning - C Xx
You ready for this day on the town? - Jay Xx
Of course bae - C Xx
Alright C imma come pick you up see you then princess - Jay Xx

Jay put his phone in his pocket and go his car keys. He went downstairs then out the door. He locked the door then made his way to his car.

He got in his car and started it up. He drove to Starbucks and got the same drink that Carlos and him tried on their first date. A Mini Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino. It would be a pleasant surprise indeed.

Once Jay got the drinks he went to Carlos' house. He got out and went to the door. He knocked a pattern him and Carlos made up.

Carlos opened the door and smiled. " Hey Jay! " He said hugging the taller boy. " Hey C. " Jay said smiling hugging back. Carlos closed his door then locked it.

" You look amazing. " Jay said looking at Carlos up and down. He was wearing leather joggers, crop top hoodie with a number 8 on the front and back and black Nike high tops.

" Thank you. You look fabulous as well. " Carlos said smiling. Jay smiled. He's wearing leather. I love leather. He thought to himself. The both of them went to his car. He got in and unlocked the door for Carlos. Carlos got in.