IMAGINE #17 ||PAUL||

Social class was a buzz yet again as the teacher finished announcing the terrible news of working in groups.

"Settle down. Settle down now! I will be assigning your groups." The near-sighted man said once there was a clear in the noise.

As expected, a chorus of groans soon took the place of the excited chatter.

However, as most participated in making sure their opinions and thoughts be cleared to the teacher, you just sighed and retreated back to staring at your desk.

How you hated group projects. It seemed like no one actually got work done, leaving you to do most of it. But it wasn't just the work, it was the people itself. No one in this class seemed to even notice you. And if they did, they would look at you as if they didn't understand what language you were speaking.

You transferred already three weeks ago but still haven't made any friends. You haven't been much to talk willingly in groups especially because  when you did talk, no one would give a damn of what you had to say and talk over you. So you weren't planning on saying much in these new groups.

You'll go with protocol- get the topic, create ideas in your head, listen to others speak- a special note on that last one. 'listen to others speak' meaning that listen to them if they were actually on topic and not babbling about some other school drama that you were of course
oblivious to.

As soon as the groans stop, your professor immediately started calling names and giving group topics.

"Miss Evans, Miss Y/N, Mister Binns, Miss Lest, Miss Barnes and uhh..let's see...er..-"

But he was interrupted by several loud drops in the room and a bunch of snickers coming from the other side of the class.

You turned to look at the scene of teds swearing profanities at each other while pointing fingers at different people. Confusion hit you until you noticed the pile of books amongst their feet.

The professor groaned. "Potter, McCartney, Black! What on earth are you doing!"

The three all answered at once.

"It wasn't me!"

"It was James!"

"We're sorry, sir."

You looked and saw that it was Paul who apologized while the other two gazed open-mouthed. You saw a hint of a smirk play at Paul's lips and you inwardly roll your eyes.

That attention wanting git.

Since the first day you came here, you immediately notice that Paul was extremely popular. All the girls loved him for his good looks. Never was there a day where girls weren't fawning over him like crazed bees.

But Paul was a troublemaker. In fact, his whole group of teds were.

The Professor eyed Paul and looked warily at James and the other boy with a hundred nicknames. "Very well, McCartney. You'll be joining Miss Y/N's group. Potter and Black! Clean this mess up. Now!"

Great.

You anxiously bit your lip as Paul gave you a quick glance before heading back to his seat.

You looked over your shoulder at the other members of your group. The girls were already extremely giddy once they found out that popular Paul would be joining their group.

At least it will be less awkward by having them trying to charm Paul. Well, it might even be entertaining to watch them climb over each other.

The Professor looked over his notes once again and seemingly decided a topic for your group.

"All right, your group would have the pleasure on conversing the topic of classical music and it's long lasting imprint in our music today. You may begin."