#7 ||PAUL||

GIF imagine

#7 ||Paul||
--

"Whad'ya say, Paul?"

Paul was staring outside the window.

"Paul."

No response.

"My god, Georgie I think he's gone deaf."

"Or maybe just dumb."

"Paul!" They all screamed.

Paul jumped in his seat and looked at the three of them startled. "My god, what was that for!" He said trying to save the milk he knocked over.

"Have you gone deaf or what?" John asked. Ringo threw him a paper towel from across the table.

"I haven't gone deaf, if I did I wouldn't be talking to you now would I?" He retorted trying to wipe the milk off of his pants. He only made it worst, and it left a white stain on his crotch area. "Great." He said under his breath. The boys just started laughing.

"Gee now it looks like you've been getting off!" George, who was sitting next to him, cried rather loud enough for the whole train to hear. Paul looked up annoyed at the three of them who were now laughing their heads off.

"What do you guys want." He asked harshly.

John took a second to wipe a tear from his eye. "We were talking about how we should shave your eyebrows at night and we needed your input."

Paul rolled his eyes and looked over to George who explained what they really were talking about.

"Just what pub we should visit tonight. If you're even up for partying, are you ill?" George said changing the subject.

Paul looked at them confused, naturally giving a scowl.

"I'm not ill." He said.

"Why did it take so long for you to hear us?"

Paul rolled his eyes and moved a bit in his seat. He knew this conversation wasn't going to end well for him.

"Can't a guy look out the window?" He asked sarcastically.

"Yeah but you weren't 'just' looking out the window." George said with an eyebrow raised. Paul gave up on trying to wipe the huge stain on his pants and threw the crumpled paper towel on the table, landing in front of John. John took it as if it was contaminated with something awful and threw it at Ringo.

Paul sighed, clearly seeing no point in arguing. "I was thinking." He said.

"About..?" John prodded on.

Paul tilted his head in annoyance. "You know, I don't see why you need to kno-"

"-About what Paulie." John interrupted. Paul pursed his lips and leaned back on the wall.

"I was thinking about something." Paul said looking out the window again. Flashes of buildings and trees flew by.

"Or someone!" George exclaimed chuckling. Paul sat back up and to his horror, saw George holding the thing in his pocket. John grabbed it from his hands.

"My my what is this?" John said holding the thing and looking back up at Paul. Both George and Ringo were shoulder to shoulder as they leaned in to try and take a closer look at the object.

It was a white napkin used for wiping mouths at a restaurant. Well it was all white, except for the strikingly soft lipstick stain in the centre.

"Is this from a girl?" Ringo asked getting curious.