#10 ||JOHN||

PICTURE IMAGINE
--

This imagine is based off of an true encounter with John. This is from a thing I saw on tumblr and it speaks of a girl meeting John. However, that doesn't change the fact that this imagine is based off of the story and I do not own nor did I make up the plot line. All of the quotes were taken from the lady. The only thing that I made up was John writing something on the paper. The rest is real.

ALL QUOTES AND ACTIONS IN THE STORY ARE TRUE AND DID HAPPEN. EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID IS REAL AND HAPPENED TO A LUCKY GIRL.

---
#10 ||John||
---

The encounter with John, nearly five years ago was something of a dream and an awakening. You were- 'The Girl Who Got To Meet The Beatles'

It was the fan prize. You have been brought to the Beatle media hour for the lucky opportunity to meet the Beatles. Nervous and anxious, you stepped through the doors and saw them. All four of them. Seeming lifeless and dreadful. At that moment, you realized they were mortal.

How could people that give so much energy and life to millions look so dead? This wasn't how you thought meeting the Beatles would be. Instead of excitement you felt a deep unexplainable feeling. At the time, you didn't recognize what it was. But looking back, you have found that it was sorrow all along.

So, it went as it was. Behind the crowd of people, you saw John. He was your favourite and you were standing right before him. He was writing on a piece of paper, it looked like scribbles but that was because your mind wasn't able to focus on words for long. John was completely oblivious to you watching him and thank god you didn't poke him or anything, that would've been terrible.

After a while of watching him focus on working the paper, he let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. That's what caused you to release a breath that you didn't know you were holding. He looked up immediately and then your world stopped. His eyes met yours and for the longest time, you felt yourself utterly immobile. He studied you with an intense stare. John first noticed your eyes. It was captivating, it was the most beautiful he's ever seen in. John gave you the most sincere smile he's ever done in a long time and stuck out his hand for you to shake.

The moment played through your head over and over again. You've thought about what you would say, what you would do. You thought about the jokes you were going to make and the thank you's you were going to say, and not to mention the sweet 'I love You's' you needed to vow. But something was wrong. John Lennon didn't look like himself on the posters, he wasn't the witty boy you expected, he didn't joke or flirt. That was it, the second time you realized, they are mortals. But he was smiling, which seemed like a lot of effort to him now. The only thing you could think of was that his eye contacts looked like they were hurting him.

So you shook hands and without thinking, rested your right arm on top of his left. And instead of confessing your undying love for him you asked him a question.

"John." You said. "Are your contacts bothering you?"

"No." He answered. You got the distinct feeling that not too many people asked him that question. Undaunted and caught in the moment, you plunged on. "I have them too!" You confined.

He leaned closer and stared searchingly into your eyes. "Are yours bothering you?" he asked with a straight face.

"N-No." You stammered.

The closeness with John was unlike anything you've ever felt. You didn't know how else to express your vivid soul as of now so you started giggling nervously. John smiled and started laughing, and my god, it was the most sweetest thing you've ever heard.

John licked his lips with new life in his eyes. "They're good aren't they?" He said seriously, and you could only nod, not trusting your voice. John was staring at your eyes again as you did his. "But your eyes are prettier than mine." he said and to your dismay, unwanted tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Hey" John said with a slight laugh. "Don't cry or they'll wash away!"

At John's words, you smiled through your tears and blurted "John you're my favourite."

He smiled warmly, gave your hand a final shake, and said "You're my favourite."