Mark Is Always a Goon!

Mark and Jack woke up in the morning to Bob knocking at their hotel room door. "Mark, are you up?" Bob yelled through the door. "We've gotta go!"

"Shit, shit, shit!" Mark whisper-yelled. "Jack, we forgot to set the alarm, wake up!"

The two quickly got out of bed and threw on clothes, shoes, and brushed their hair. Bob was still knocking at the door. "Hold on, I'm coming!" Mark yelled back. Him and Jack shared a quick kiss before answering the door. "Hey, man." Mark said when he opened the door.

Bob looked at Mark, then at Jack, then back at Mark. "What are you doing over here, Jack?" He said

"Uh..." jack started nervously, "before you got here, my alarm went off and I waited downstairs for Mark for a bit but when I came upstairs to see what was taking this goon so long, he was still asleep. He didn't set the alarm, he was so tired." His nervousness probably gave him away, but hey, at least he tried.

Bob nodded and laughed, Mark is always a goon."

The three went downstairs and got into Bob's car. They stopped at Starbucks and then drove to the con and went into the panel room to get set up. The panel would last around two hours. Plenty of time to do one of Mark's skits and answer fan questions.

Matthias talked to Mark and Jack seemingly normally. Maybe he's over it Mark though. Maybe he didn't say anything to Bob or Wade.

Once the panel began, Everyone took part in Mark's skit, featuring Warfstache. Once that was through, they began answering fans' questions.

One girl raised her hand, indicating that she had a question. "I have a question for Mark." She said. When mark nodded, she continued. "I know you usually keep your personal life private, but I can't help my curiosity at the moment. Are you with anybody- like relationship wise- at the moment?"

Mark nodded and sighed. "I knew I'd get this question sooner or later." He said and laughed. 'I'm not saying I am, but I'm also not saying I'm not. I'm just not comfortable saying anything about it yet. Once I am, I'll post an update video, I promise."

A huge amount of people erupted into clapping and whooping at his response. "Alright, alright. Calm down guys, geez!" Mark said, laughing. He looked over and saw that Matthias was visibly uncomfortable. He was squirming in his seat and refused to make eye contact with anyone and kept staring at the floor. Mark sighed and looked away.

Later, the panel and the con was over and people filed out of the doors. Still sitting at the table, Mark squeezed Jack's hand, both of them knowing what they'd have to do next. Both of them stood up and joined the others. They were all talking about what they wanted to do for dinner. "What about you guys?" Wade asked to Mark and Jack when they walked over. "Any dinner ideas for our last night here?"

Mark nodded, "how about we all go back to my hotel room and relax for the rest of the night and just hang out. We can order some pizza." When all of them agreed, they all got in their cars and went back to the hotel.

At the hotel, Mark, Jack, and Bob sat on the couch while Wade and Matthias sat in two fold- up chairs they brought into the living room. Mark and Jack waited for the pizza to arrive before they started talking. When it arrived, they brought it back into the room, sat down and made sure everyone had a piece before they began.

"Okay you guys." Mark said when everyone had food on their plates. "We all need to talk..."