You're The Best!

"You know," Mark said while sitting on a stool at Jack's counter while Jack was making pancakes a coffee. "Indy PopCon is this weekend."

"Yeah, so?" Jack said questionably, "I know you're going, and I wish I could too, so don't rub it in."

"Well," Mark started. "May I ask why you are unable to go?"

Jack stared at Mark quizzically, almost knowing he was planning something in that head of his. "well, I couldn't get a ticket and I have no one to watch Sammy while I'm away," he said. " I wish I could've gotten a panel spot, to be completely honest."

"well..." Mark said while standing up and wrapping his arms around Jack's waist and nipping at his neck, "That's where my surprise comes in."

Jack stopped flipping pancakes and turned to face Mark, "What surprise?" he said, resting his chin on Mark's head.

"Well, you're going with me to Indy PopCon," Mark said and kissed Jack's cheek.

Jack pulled back but kept his hands on Mark's shoulders, "Mark," he said. "what do you mean I'm going with you?"

"Well I might just happen to have an extra Con ticket, and I might have booked an extra plane ticket last night while you were getting the kids to bed, and I might have an extra panel spot for you since Yami decided that he wasn't able to go." he paused then added, "I mean, if you're up for it, that is."

"Mark!" Jack practically screamed, "Of course I'm up for it! But what about Sammy? who's gonna watch her?"

Mark linked his hands with Jacks, "I convinced Momiplier to watch the kids while we're there."

"Mark, you're the best!" jack yelled excitedly.

Mark stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist. "I knew you'd love it," he said and kissed Jack. Their mouths opened and closed together when Jack slid into the kiss and kissed Mark back, passionately. without breaking the kiss, Mark picked Jack up by his waist and placed him on the counter top and began to trail kisses from Jack's lips, across his jawline, and down his neck. Mark kept kissing Jack's neck until the fire alarm for Jack's apartment went off.

"what the-" Jack said. "The pancakes! I forgot!" and then continued to run to the stove, shut it off, and pull the burning pancake off the stove. and threw it in the trash and quickly ran the pan under cool water. Mark was laughing hysterically until Jack yelled at him to turn off the alarm, which Mark quickly scurried off to do.

Mark came back into the kitchen when the alarm was turned off and came up to Jack and hugged him. "You're such a dope," he said and kissed Jack once again.