Taehyung hyung went to take a shower and I just stood there for a while wondering what's wrong with Seoyeon.

Seoyeon~

I sat there on my bed still thinking about the situation I'm in. What's my decision? Do I want to go training for a year in America or do I want to stay in Korea and continue my basic training? Training in America may be better, it's not like I can't speak English. Eomma already allows me to go, so now I have to choose whether or not I really want to go. I have to tell the PD my answer tomorrow. 나 어떡해 (na eotteoghae: What should I do)? Should I go ask the members?

I exit my room and ran into Jungkook.

"Mianhae, I didn't see you there."

"That's okay, but are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh. Um. Yeah."

I quickly head to the kitchen and grab some water. That feels so much better. I went to the living room to take a seat. I'm going to get a headache if I keep thinking about. I'll ask the members for their opinions. I'll wait until they're all together to get a group opinion. *sigh*

Dinnertime

Good. All the members are here.

"I have a question to ask all of you."

Rap Monster: "What is it?"

"What are you're thoughts of training in America, if you had the chance?"

Jimin: "It depends how long I'm going to stay there."

"Like a year..."

Jin: "I would train for a year abroad if it helps me become even better than what I capable of now."

Suga: "Me too."

V: "I'd agree to go."

Rap Monster: "Wait. Why are you asking us this?"

"The truth is..."

Jungkook: "Let me guess. The reason you asked was because you're going abroad to train?"

How did he... Did I make it too obvious...?

"Well, I'm thinking about it right now, it's the PD's idea. He's waiting for my answer tomorrow."

J-Hope: "You should take the opportunity. It maybe only available now."

"You're right! I should, you guys would cheer me on right?"

BTS: "Of course!"

I break a smile, "I'll go tell the PD that I will be going then!"

The Next Day

"I've finally made my decision! I will take the opportunity."

The PD's eyes brighten up, "that's great!"

"When will I be departing?"

"The flight to America is in three days. Please be prepared by then."

"Ne! I will!"

I go back to the dorm. All of the members were watching something together.

"Oppas! I'll be leaving in three days."

Jimin: "Andwaeyo!" He suddenly gives me a hug.

Jin: "Ya! Park Jimin! Hands to yourself!"

All of a sudden they were all hugging me. I burst into tears.

V: "Why are you crying? It's not like we're not going to see each other again..."

J-Hope: "It's just going to be a year. Not your whole lifetime."

I smile brightly, "you're right!"

Three Days Later

*sigh* I won't see them for a year... I put my luggage into the company car and head for the airport. Too bad they can't send me off.

I arrive at the airport. Just before I went into the check-in area, I heard familiar voices. It was the members.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys had a schedule..."

Jimin: "We tricked you to give you a surprise!"

Jin: "Seoyeon, did you bring everything? Did you forget anything?"

"Don't worry oppa~ I did. My eomma called me yesterday to make sure I brought what I needed with me."

J-Hope: "Remember to have fun!"

"Ne!"

//*Attention all passengers boarding the plane to America (L.A.). Please check-in within the next ten minutes.*//

"I have to go! Ah, Jungkook, remember to do well in school!"

Jungkook: "Ne! Chingu-ah~"

Suga: "Remember to have swag~"

I laugh, "ne~"

V: "Don't forget us!"

"Of course I won't! I'll see you in a year!"

BTS: "Ne!"

I wave goodbye and go check-in. I hope they become more successful while I'm gone~