Chapter 34 : Taming

It has been, well... The hospital shamefully declare that they can only deal with the Hatakes for 5 days. No more.

Kakashi kept complaining about the pillows, which 'smells like antibiotics' and 'too fat', plus the 'not warm enough' blanket and the 'so hard' bed. While Ara doesn't eat any of the hospital foods, saying "This is not food. I refuse to eat this. Even if it will heal all my wounds. I'd rather die out of hunger rather than having this in my digestive system."

All the nurses can't deal with these any longer. And so, they were released. And 2 hours after they left, Minato was sent to the hospital, and put in the Hatakes' former room, on Kakashi's bed.

Amazing how Karashi can control fate with their curse of hatred.

*/*\*/*\*

"Jōnin?! I thought you would get higher than that!" Hana exclaimed, "I'm so gonna send Yondaime to that cursed white building! He already made you fight Kakashi, on the last match, and only gave you a Jōnin title?!"

"Geez, geez, calm down, Inuzuka. I and Aniki already sent him there." Ara replied, chuckling.

"You should have invited me!"

"Why so aggressive, Hana? You okay?" Itachi asked.

The Kanachitazuha were at their hideout, deciding to have a sleepover in the treehouse. Why? As a celebration of Ara's headband.

"... Dad left two nights ago."

Ara's eyes widened.

"I don't give a sh*t, anyways," she grumbled, "He can go f*ck himself for all I care."

Since Hana turned 7, Tsume decided not to use any filter on her words in front of her. Hana learned how to cuss, and with Kibaki leaving, Tsume had been in a sour mood.

Not because she was panicking on how will her children live without a father, but she was angry of 'how could she ever got married to that guy?!'

"Woah, calm down, Hana." Itachi commented, "And you're not sad?"

"Uchiha, Inuzukas are different than you. If someone can't deal with our temper and our strict and rather brutal behaviour, he doesn't deserve our clan name."

"My father has married my mother. He knows her. He should have understand the consequences! If he's scared of her, he must deal with it! But he ran away! If he ever come back, I'll make sure that he will regret that. I'll kick him to Suna, then send him to hell!"

"... Why?" Itachi asked again, which caused Ara to snicker.

"Because he will be a very bad influence to Kiba!" Hana whined.

Ara laughed. "This organization really is full of freaks!" She yelled in amusement, her fox ears and tail popped out.

"What about me?" Itachi innocently ask.

"You think you're normal?" Ara asked back, grinning, "You got all the Academy girls fawning over you. Is that normal?"

Hana couldn't hold her laughter any longer.

"... You're so cruel. It's so scary, you know?"

"I won't believe it until I experience it." Ara replied.

Itachi sighed. "If you want to, go to the Academy, and say that you are waiting for me. And then they will hunt you down."

Hana fell to her futon, clutching her stomach.

Then their laughs was stopped by a loud roar.

"What was that?!" Hana asked, narrowing her eyes, "I can smell something... inhuman. Monstrous. Not as strong as Kyūbi, but similar."