Chapter 10 : Bakashi

It was a normal morning at the hospital. Well, not so normal...

The Fourth Hokage is sitting in one of the waiting room, with his wife next to him, worry is obvious in his face. Although the doctors decided to ignore him, some of the nurses had their fan-girl side turned on, causing the Red Hot Habanero to have a killing aura around her.

"Just tell me where's his room!"

The Hokage's eyes widen. That voice.

Karasu.

"He's currently still unstable! He can't have any visitors!"

"Then I want to meet his doctor!"

"But-" the nurse protested, and Ara cut her off.

"Do you prefer him to die?!"

Minato decided to walk towards the scene, to found the little girl glaring at the nurse.

Luckily, a doctor came, and decided to break the fight.

"What's happening here?"

"I need to go to Kakashi Hatake's room." Karasu replied, trying to suppress her anger.

"He's still unstable. You can't visit him."

The girl let out a growl. She pulled out a syringe, filled with blue substance.

"I've found the antidote." She stated, causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock.

"You can't-"

"Just please, trust me." She begged, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

The doctor gulped. Doubtfully, he took the syringe, and gave the girl a small nod, and left.

"Ara? You really find the antidote by yourself?" Minato asked. The girl nodded, as she sat on one of the chairs.

"Who teach you?"

"Some old friends. They taught me lots about poisons and antidotes."

Minato smiled. He will never understand this girl.

She had been staying in Konoha for just about 2 months, and she had become close friends with everyone, especially the Hatake.

"I was so worried, dattebane. There's a crow sitting on the window. It's scary." Kushina muttered, causing Karasu to giggle.

"It's Yūsha!" She exclaimed.

-You've found it already?- she can heard her tiger asked.

'Yeah. Can you please come here?'

-Sure.-

The crow flew away, and soon come back through the halls, and landed on Karasu's stretched arm.

-You must rest, Ara.-

'No. Not until I heard that he's fine.'

*/*\*/*\*

Slowly, Kakashi opened his eye. Realization hit him all of a sudden. He was in hospital.

Then he find out that he's not alone in that room.

A crow is watching from the window. While a little girl is sitting next to him, her arms on the bed and her head leaning on them.

It was Ara.

"Ah, at last you're awake, Kakashi." A voice said, as the door opened.

"Sensei." The Hatake greeted.

"You got poison in your veins. You almost die, if Ara weren't there."

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked, taking a glance at the white-haired girl.