Prolouge

"You Really Have To Learn
Not To Trust A Fox.
They'll Fool Ya
They'll Fool Everyone"

Stiles Stilinski has had a... strange life. His best friend Scott McCall, was bitten and turned into a werewolf.

Lydia Martin, was attacked but was changed into Banshee.

Jackson Whittemore, was bitten but turned to a Kanima, with Matt controlling him.

Derek Hale, was a werewolf since birth, his family died in fire years ago, the only survivors were him, his uncle Peter, and his younger sister Cora.

Now Stiles, he was a human nothing else, 147 pounds and pale skin and fragile bones, sarcasm is his only defense.

Derek likes to cause Stiles pain.
Stiles likes to annoy the shit out of Derek. They hate each other.

But something changed, after there sacrifice to the Nemeton, stiles changed and Derek has never been so worried

Uh well let me introduce myself,

I'm Stiles Stilinski -Stiles isn't my real name just saying-, I'm 17 years old, in summary I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones, so sarcasm is my only defense. Also a bat...

My life is very confusing, werewolves, Kanimas, hunters, insane teens controlling lizard people-aka the kanima-, alpha pack who kidnapped two of Derek's betas killed one, made his other watch-who was her mate- and kept his sister with, and almost killing Derek and Scott-my best friend-, and a insane chick who tricked Derek with sex who was in reality sacrificing like 12 people -including my dad, Scott's mom, and Alison's dad- to the powerful tree stump called the Nemeton, which we sacrificed our selves too-Me, Scott, and Alison- to save our parents.

Deaton, a vet and Scott's boss who knows more about the supernatural than anyone-aka the packs emissary- said after the sacrificing we would feel a darkness around out hearts.

Scott felt it and made himself is own anchor, Alison saw visions of her dead aunt but then it stopped, and me? I was possessed by a evil fox spirt called a Nogitsune. That's what this is about...sorta

But also how I have been in danger so many times before but now, Derek seems to care more. The sourwolf ex alpha-Scott became a true alpha and now Derek is a beta but still scares me- cares?

I still can't believe that too this day.

Well anyway, you know how I said I was possessed by the Nogitsune? That's what this whole thing is about, that and Derek. I never realized but, I had always felt something towards him...I thought he hated me.

He'd slam my head in the dashboard or steering wheel, throw me against a wall, threaten me, everything.

The Hale family burned years ago due to the Argent family, who were werewolf hunters.

Peter Hale, Derek Hale, and Cora Hale were the only survivors. Peter is Derek's and Cora uncle. Cora and him are siblings.

Scott McCall, I've known him since like 1st grade. I know all his secrets, and trust him with my life, which is always in danger nowadays.

Alison Argent, Scott's ex girlfriend, is the daughter of a ex werewolf hunter but luckily tensions are solved.

Lydia Martin, a Banshee who was attacked by Peter, my old crush, and Jackson's ex.

Jackson Whittemore, Was the kanima, tried to kill is all, and did kill many people and is now a werewolf living in London.

And there are many more people and shit we went through but whatever.

Me? I'm a squishy useless human who only has a bat. I suffer from depression, which no one knows about.

So anyway, let's just start.

______________

t(-.-t) middle fingers up.

Anyway HI! So I OWN NOTHING BUT MAKING THE COVER AND MY STOREH!