"Bianca Hill I know you hear me so open your big ears wider. You're stepping in the ring with me tomorrow night and I don't appreciate you tainting the striker. So get ready to feel my everything I have coming for you. I've been out for a long time and just know all the pent up emotions are gonna be thrown at you and you can believe that!"

I dropped the mic raising the title, the crowd cheered. I climbed out of the ring. I looked at Parker and he jumped over the rail and we rushed to the trainers room. Rayner was putting up a fight so they couldn't x-ray her. I went to her,

"Reyner raskleivaniye bor'bu tol'ko sobirayus' sdelat' vse yeshche ​​khuzhe. YA uznal na svoyey shkure ty sobirayesh'sya khotite , chtoby zalechit'. Plach ne sobirayus' delat' chto-libo , tak uspokoit'sya."
(Rayner putting up a struggle is only gonna make everything worse. I learned the hard way you're gonna want to heal. Crying isn't gonna do anything so calm down)

She stopped and looked at me.

"Почему ты так добр ко мне ?"
(Why are you being so nice to me?)

"После того, что я сделал для вас."
(After what I did to you.)

"YA ne pozvolyayu moya rabota smeshivayutsya s moyey lichnoy zhizni . Eto zhestoko biznes, i ya znayu, kak eto rabotayet ."
(I don't let my job get mixed in with my personal life. This is a cruel business and I know how it works.)

I gave her a small smile and she smiled back. I turned walking out.

"How is she?"

Parker asked.

"I got her to calm down so they could xray her arm."

He nodded. We walked from the door. We walked down the hall and I saw Ben. He walked over.

"Hey Parker."

"What's up Ben."

Parker looked at me.

"I'll meet you at the car."

I nodded and looked at Ben.

"Hi baby."

He leaned in to kiss me, but I moved.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What the hell was that Ben? You taught her the striker. That was our move and you taught it to her!"

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't have a choice. You know how the contract stuff is when a person get injured. She was the first one to get to it."

"You couldn't have taught her something else!"

"Please I'm sorry."

I crossed my arms.

"Jess don't be like that."

He put his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

"Know tomorrow I'm not holding back."

"I didn't plan on you doing that."

He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and pulled away.

"I gotta go."

He nodded.

"See you tomorrow?"

I nodded and he kissed me one last time smiling. I turned and walked out. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt.

"You two good?"

"Yes."

"Are you still mad at him?"

"Yes."

Parker laughed and bagged out. We pulled up at the house.

"Now go to sleep. Big day ahead of us tomorrow."

"I know."

I said opening the door. I gave him a fist pound and got out. I closed the door and walked up to the door. I walked in closing it behind me.

"Jesse!"

"Jacey!"

We ran hugging each other.

"I thought you were suppose to be here this morning?"

"I was, but my flight got canceled so I had to get another one."

" Where's everyone else?"

"Brody's room."

I nodded and went to my room sitting the title down and took off my sunglasses and sat the title down.
I walked out and went to Brody's room. I stopped at the door and watched as dad read him a bedtime story. Jacey stopped beside me and watched.

"The end."

"Can you read me another one?"

"Not tonight, but I promise to read you one tomorrow. Get some sleep bud."

Dad kissed Brody's head and stood up. He pulled the covers over him and walked to the door. He saw us and walked out closing the door.

"What are you two doing?"

I didn't say anything. I just went hugging him. He hugged me back and then Jacey got into the hug. He kissed both of our heads.

"Come on you two need to get some sleep. Especially you Miss. Jesse Glynn."

We walked down to the hall and Jacey went to her room. We walked in mine and I got out some pajamas and made sure my bag was packed.

"I saw what you did tonight. That was very generous of you even with what she did to you."

"Better to do the right thing than to see the wrong thing happen."

He kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight baby girl. "

"Goodnight daddy. I love you."

"I love you too."

He said and walked out closing the door behind him. I went getting in the shower then got ready for bed.