•Chapter 2•~Sneeking Out

Sneeking Out
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

I'm laying on my bed while Charlie is in between my legs and she's snuggled up on my chest ready to sleep. While I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Someone's at the door. Get up princess" I whispered in her ear

She stirred for a few seconds and I slid my arm off her wais so she could stand up on our cuddled position.

She blinked her beautiful far green shiny eyes as if processing what's happening and i let her realize it on her own.

Her eyes widen and with just a swift move we she picks up her thing that were sprawled on the floor and she grabbed her phone then she turned to me.

She flashed a gentle yet soft smile while she cane to me and pecked me on the cheeck while leaning down and whispering "Thanks again for today." She said realizing again our situation and her eyes widened for the second time this day.

She's halfway to the window and I grabbed her arm and hugged her. "Anytime princess." I say through her black hair and while repeating "Anytime" but just a gentle whisper and she hugs back as if we we're not gonna see each other for a very long time.

When she finnaly pushes my chest and looking up at me with those mesmerizing green eyes. She smiles one more time while running for the window.

I groaned when I heard another knock and I just let myself fall on the bed with a soft 'oofh'. While closing my eyes still imagining Charlie with me and we're all cuddled up in my bed. Just the two of us with no one interrupting.

Until I hear a quiet giggle and I see my eight year old sister flashing me with those charming smiles that she has and find myself smiling back and picking her up while carrying her on my back.

I hear a squel. Ouch! Sometimes little girls can be irritating. "Awww! Matty!! Put me down!" She squels so loud maybe Charlie herd it.

Damn, i always think of her thats cause she only lives four houses away. "What are you doing here in my room Natty?" I ask her and she instantly perks up and she smacks my back using her two little tiny fists and kicking historically while I just laugh at her girlyness.

I've never hung out with Natty anymore. We'll if your wondering Natty is short for Natallie her full name is very long though. Camilia Natallie Owens.

"It's because I heard a girls voice." she says happily. "And because you never bring a girl home when Mason always does." She states

"That's because Mason picks the wrong girls." I said and she just jutted out her bottom lip while giving me those ocean blue puppy dog eyes.

If I was a girl then I would die and say yes a billion times because of her fucking cuteness and instead I say "Fuck Nat,..Ughh!..Fine you can stay."

Being the girl she is she sqeals and I put her down and she grabs my neck using her arm and she hugs me while jumping up and down.

I swear she's to cute for a fucking seven year old. I mean she's not cuter than Charlie but I know I should say Natty cause she's my sister but I'm just stating the obvious.

"Hey, have you seen a chocolate brown haired girl?" Mason asks from nowhere while snapping me out of reality. I shake my head at his question.

"This height" he points to about 5'6 and he is 6'3 and I am a flat six. I shake my head again. "She has violet eyes to die for" he describes a girl. I shake my head slowly dumbfoundend.

He rolls his eyes and stands straighter. If you can compare both me and Mason for people they would prefer him cause he's athletic, he does Judo, Karate,Kung Fu and all the martial art shit and he's also done Kickboxing.

He even goes to underground fights by go I mean he does play too and let me tell you he always wins. I only have a four pack he has and eight pack, he's taller, he's got the shots.

Mason Carter Owens is the golden boy. He's a player, smartass, badass, athletic bitch and he dated and slept with the whole Cheer leading team in Carlemine High.

Carlemine High is our school. By our I mean Mason, Charlie, and me.

"Helloo" someone waves a hand in front of my face. "Shit" somoene whispered.

Oh Fuck.

I spaced out again. "Haha. Very funny babe." Mason yelled at the hallway and the curious guy I am I evesdrop.

Where's Natty? Maybe she already ran out of my room to play with her dolls and maybe to babysit Carson.

If your getting confused I have a lot of siblings. Our parents names are.

My father's name is Archer Steven Owens. Dad is a fucking multi billionare cause he owns twenty two hotels, a company that is very great in business, and he owns a few malls, lots, cafe's and restaurants that are very fancy.

While my mother Chloe Victoria Owens owns a fashion line and hotels that are very well known. My mother is also a multi billionare and she donates half of what she gets to charity. Mom also hosts galas, charity events, and she gives some stupid fucking speech to this town.

Well you could say that we live in a mansion. Yeah we do. It has four floors. Very big and tidy kitchen and we also have a bar. Gameroom. Family room. Theater room. Tennis court then we havea pool and an indoor pool, a jacuzzi and 12 other extra rooms, 7 guests rooms, and five bed rooms. We live in a very expensive and fancy town.

Mom had Cyd when she was fouteen and my dad didnt even leave her side but mom said he kept kissing girls while she stopped. They had Mason when she was 18. They had me when they were 22. They had Natty when they were 29. While Carson they had him a year ago.

If you do the math my parents are already 37.

The eldest is Cydney Maya Owens. She's already married with two kids, the eldest is Alec Cooper Coltone he's two years old. The smallest is their 7 month baby girl Ashlyn Ella Coltone. And she's taking over mom's fashion line and she's already 23. She went to Oxford. She has brown hair and light green emerald eyes. She got it fron dad. She looks exactly lime dad except she's a girl version. Her height is 5'7.

Second eldest is Mason Carter Owens. He's a jock. A player. 4.01 GPA. Every girl would do anything to sleep with him and even date him. He has an eight pack. He knows self defense and he's next to owning the company my father owns. His age is 19. He's in college and his course is bussines in Harvard. He's 6'3. Light blonde hair with a mix a of brown and he has baby blue eyes that he got from mom.

While I on the other hand is 15. Yeah I know it sucks. I'm in our school's soccer team and captain. Yeah Bitch! I'm gonna be sixteen in a few months. Wohoo! I'm only 6 flat. I am still fucking tall for a fifteen year old. I have black hair which I got from no one and dark blue eyes. I have a four tan packed abs.

My little eight year old sister is eight. Her name is Camilia Natalie Owens She loves to play dress up and her hidden talent is dancing. She started ballet when she was three and she still keeps it up and she loves to sing. She has light blonde hair lime Mace and baby blue ocean eyes.

I introduce to you my favorite sibling.
Cameron Bradley Owens. He's my mini me. He just loves to cause trouble but I am over that phase because of Charlie cause she changed me. He has black hair with green eyes. I know he'll be a player and kick some ass when he grows up. Oh and I forgot to tell you. He's Natty's twin. They hate each other but they speak at the some time and they don't hang out with each other much. Cam has a best friend and her name is Kalina Steffanie Parson. Which is Natty's ballet friend. Cam's favorite sport is baseball. No one knew why he likes it but it's not in the genes.

~•So that's my life•~

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••
A/N

Hey! How was the story so far?
I tried my best to make this story.
I wish you guys enjoyed it!

×o×o
Sofi