•Chapter 1•~Shitty Explanations

Prologue

Shitty Explanations
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
I knew her when we we're at the age of nine and she isn't the usual bubbly and a nosy nine year old.

Her name's Charlotte Nichole Krayton. She's very well known. Because first of all her parents are wealthy and she is the usual smart girl. Not too nerdy and not too bad ass just simple.

I know her like my own sister. I know her more that she knows herself. She doesn't have friends just us two. She has problems lots of them. In the outside she always smiles and doesn't even give a crap about who she talks to and what they say. Well in the inside there's nothing to describe just pain and sorrow in her beautiful dark green eyes, she cries a lot and well..

..She's worst than that. Well first of all..She smokes. Yeah, you just heard me. She fucking smokes at the age of nine.

She told me to try it and I declined like the nine year old idiot I am because mommy and daddy told me it's bad for me and only people who don't have manners do that and all that bullshit.

I comfort her. I cry with her. I protect her from danger and especially guys. My life mission is to make her happy that means I have to make her smile whole heartedly, laugh like a maniac.
And most importantly i love her but the problem is she doesn't know and I wish that she returns those exact three words with my name and she reffering to me not some fucking druggie or messed up dude.