Prologue

*Niall's P.O.V*

I'm so confused. Why you ask. Well you all probably know me if your reading this. I'm Niall Horan (No Shit Sherlock), I'm 19 (almost 20), and I'm 1/5 of the world biggest boy band 'One Direction'. Anyway backto why I'm confused. As you know I have two friends named Louis and Liam. (Duh) Well not just two but anyways, those two I am hopelessly in love with. I know sounds like your basic fanfic, yah you didn't think we read them well we do and some of those are weird and I'm scared of you. Anyway this is  the story so ya moving on.

I know what your thinking 'Wow Niall nice job. You didn't just fall in love with one but two and their guys who are straight or at least Liam is Louis is quite feminine. Anyways Bravo Niall bravo.' Well you sir.... are right to judge me because I am in deep shit. But shut up you don't have to rub it in, now listen to my story mofo. And yes I do relise I am interupting myself but I'm just going to go ahead and blame you cause I can.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this story about my pain and suffering. I hope this fules your enjoyment. I sure as hell is fuling my embarassment. And yes I relise I use the word anyways a lot so anyways back to the story. Damn it I did it again sorry. Enjoy.