Family.

Tilly's p.o.v
Grandma, grandpa! they hug me back so tightly I can't help but cry even grandpa has tears in his eyes, after what seems a long time we take a seat on the settee, grandpa gets up and goes to Camden.
"My name is Carl thank you so much for letting us know what is going on with Tilly, also for all your help to get us here"
"Anything for Tilly sir" grandpa sits next to me
"Camden when did you meet Tilly?"
"Yesterday ma'am"
"Wow that's fast my name is Carol". I hold onto grandpa's hand and have my head on grandmas chest wait for the questions to start.
"Tilly my darling how long have you felt like this?"
"Since I was about 15 grandma" I hear her whimper getting up I run to the bedroom and lock the door, this is why I didn't want to tell them I don't want them upset, it hurts me more to see them upset, I was doing well till Camden stuck his nose in he made me weaker dam it, to hear grandma whimper it brings tears to my eyes sitting on the bed I let myself cry.
"Baby open the door"
"No go away Camden I should not have listened to you my grandparents are upset, they probably think they did something wrong" I cry
"Baby you know this is for the best you cannot keep going on like this we agreed"
"Go away Camden" he goes quite thinking he is gone I lie down.
"Tilly honey please open the door we need to hear everything, it is going to hurt us because me and grandpa love you, Camden did the right thing, when your ready we will be in the front room". I sit up and go to the bathroom was my face, unlocking the bedroom door i rest my head against it "you can do this" I tell myself, opening the door I walk into the front room.
"Sorry about that" taking a deep breath I sit in a chair my grandparents are sitting on the settee and Camden is in a chair, "I will explain but please don't interrupt I don't know if I'll be able to carry on" with my head down I start to speak.
"It started when I was 15 I thought I was just sad but as time went on I knew it wasn't, I was tired all the time it was hard to stay awake at work. Talking to people became harder I felt myself slowly shutting down, I stopped going out with friends I just wanted to be alone, when I told you I was going out I would either go to the graves or sit by the lake by myself, I miss my parents so much I didn't want to tell you that as you are the greatest grandparents ever. I never wanted to see you upset, I was always miserable so I thought what's a bit more, I feel sad all the time when I go out I put on an act that I'm happy and confident it was when I was on my own I could be me sad, lonely, miserable it's so hard to keep the act up not to mention draining. I moved here cause it was getting harder to act and I didn't want you to see me like this I wanted you to remember me as a confidant woman not this weak pathetic woman you see before you, I promised myself I would not become a burden to anyone and with that I made a promise that I would reject my mate so he could go and find better than me. When I have really bad times I will cry or cut myself, I also have times when my heart feels heavy It's so hard sometimes to get through the day but I do even though the alternative sometimes feels like the only way out". I wipe the tears off my face as more pour down waiting to hear the  response and I'm scared. I feel a hand lift my chin then I am staring into my grandpa's teary eyes.
"Tilly my beautiful granddaughter we love you so much and we are here for you always, I wish you had told us then you wouldn't of had to pretend, nothing in this world will stop us loving you ever, what normal girl would not miss her parents even now it doesn't mean you love us any less, you make me a promise you will tell us everything from now on no more hiding no more pretending promise me Tilly"
"I promise grandpa" he hugs me and I feel relief, opening my eyes I look at my grandma who holds her arm open, walking over to her and fall into her arms she keeps kissing my hair and holding me so tight, grandpa is now sitting in the chair, looking at Camden I smile at him he gets up and kisses my cheek I place my hand on his cheek and whisper
"Thank you"
"Your welcome baby" I smile at him I feel so tired I'll close my eyes just for a minuet.
We sit there and watch Tilly as she sleeps.
"Camden I need to ask as her grandpa is there a chance that you are going to reject her?"
"I will never reject her she is mine, mine to love, mine to take care of, my packs Luna mine in every way"
"Your an Alpha?"
"Yes Carol I am Alpha of the New Forest pack"
"Is this cottage on pack land?"
"It is Carl and Tilly has agreed to move in with me into our own home not far from the pack house I was wondering if you wanted to stay here for as long as you like"
"That's very kind of you Alpha we will be staying as long as Tilly needs us it might be months"
"That's fine anything that makes Tilly happy and please call me Camden"
"Carl our Tilly is a Luna"
"She is and she will be the best Luna ever". Just then she starts to whimper and cry her grandma tries to calm her down but she carries on her grandpa gets up and holds onto her hand she still whimpers.
"I think she needs you" I get up and sit next to Tilly and place her on my lap holding her close she calms down and snuggles closer to me with her hands holding onto my shirt so tightly.
I'm running through the forest in human form with everyone screaming at me how useless I am that I should just go, falling to the floor I cover my ears all of. All of a sudden I feel sparks and it all stops I feel a calm come over me.
"I'll make some coffee anyone want one?"
"Thank you honey that would be nice"
"Yes please Carol thanks" she looks at Tilly and goes into the kitchen
"Camden can we borrow you laptop we need to look this up?"
"Of course you can" Carol comes back with the coffee and sits with her husband as he look through the information on depression, I sit with my beautiful mate on my lap.