Resisting

"Ok let's gets started!" Natsu said joyfully as he stood up from the ground where him and Lucy had just finished forming their plan.
He than held out a hand to Lucy but then realised that she was fiddling with her chains just to be able to stand

"*sigh* Here let me help" Natsu said as he bent down and went to burn the chains but instead she pulled out of his reach.

"Wait no!"
"Huh? Why? Have you tuned into a masochist while I was 'gone'???" Natsu asked confused
"Whaaaat?!?!? No no no!!" Lucy replied blushing and swiping her hands back and forth to express more feeling of 'no'.

"Hmpf sure....I mean I wouldn't mind having a masochist wife of course but being chained by enough man and liking it, well that makes me mad" Natsu replied having a smirk but than having a dark aura and feeling surround him that made Lucy shiver.

"Ahhhh! oh my Mavis just stop!!! I was only thinking that if we pretended that you were still lucifer that we could easily walk through town to gather information on Nashi!! You Baka!!!" Lucy said getting all flustered.

"Oh I see! Well then let's get to it!" Natsu said losing that aura almost immediately and lifting Lucy up by the hand and the than grabbing the end of the chain that connected to her cuffed hands that were connected to her 'collar'.

Lucy's p.o.v
"Damn it feels as if I'm walking a human dog!" Natsu said as they bothed walked through the town that was quite and seemed to have a depressed feeling all around it, with people slowly walking by as Natsu walked a metre in front of Lucy with her chains in one hand, It seemed the people were afraid of him.
"Hey No need to put it that way!!" I said offended
"Huh well I never said I didn't like it" Natsu said turning his head to face me with a smirk
"Ah! What is with this sudden perverted attitude and that has been going on?!" I Asked as ever since Natsu had 'came back' he has been a little bit more....sexual?.

Natsu at first didn't respond but than a second later he pulled her into an abandoned ally way.
"Huh?? You want to know why I'm more wanting of my wife?" He said as he pinned me up against the wall with both arms at the side of my end which made me feel small has he hovered over me.
"U-Um yes?" I asked not really sure what to answer
"Well...if I had to say, it might be because we didn't get to do anything on our wedding night or the fact that we have a child that takes up are 'special time'" he said whispering in my ear making me go red ear to ear.

"W-W-What are you even talking about?!?!? W-We couldn't exactly help the fact that lucifer came onto the scene and W-What 's-special time'??? We don't have any! And Nashi is our daughter so of course she takes up time!!" I said stuttering at first
"Hmpf well I want 'special time' on our next agenda"
"Oh my Mavis Natsu just stop please!" I said brushing his arm away from my head so I could move and continue walking.
"Hmm? I believe you forgot something" he said as he pulled the chain towards him which made me immediately fall backwards but Natsu caught me.
"See you just can't escape me" he whispered in my ear
"Whaaaa ok Natsu you need to relax and become normal again" I replied as I stood up as I was feeling really unsafe about what might happen.
"What you saying you don't like me?" He said as he pulled the chain again making me fall onto his chest where he placed his arms around my waist so I couldn't escape.
'I dearly regret the chains' I thought
"Oh your scent is intoxicating" Natsu said as he started rubbing his nose into my neck
"Ah! Natsu no!!" I said as I felt myself getting red and hot in the face
"But Luce a devil can only hold out so long" he said as he slowly placed kisses up my neck
"Natsu..p-please" I begged but he had already began to kiss me on my lips with force and power, but all it did was remind me of the sick taste of Lucifer touching me.

N-no please...stop" I said as I started to feel tears fall down my cheeks as I all I could remember was the sick feeling of lucifer all throughout my body making me shiver.
"Luce..." Natsu stopped to look at me
"I-I can't help it!! I know you ain't the same person b-but I just can't helps it!!" I said placing me hands in front of my face as I also started to feel my heart hurt.
"Ok,ok I understand but you need to calm down first! We can't have you going crazy in the town! That's my job and if it's that bad I just won't touch you!" Natsu said as he slightly bent to her level and placed his palms on my cheeks trying to calm me down as he also started to act in a freak matter worried.
"See its just me!" Natsu said as I pulled my hands away from my face
"I-I know" I replied wiping my tears.

After that little incident Natsu didn't look at me until we reached a place that we decided to stay the night as we hadn't found the slightest info about Nashi.
Of course this was no ordinary stay house, it was of course a small holiday house that Igneel has used before but not much so it was mostly new; it was a 4 bedroom house with two story's (2 rooms each floor),mint also featured a big kitchen that had cooks but of course they weren't notified of the stay so Natsu and Lucy would have to cook for themselves. It also featured a big office for the king and a out door living room. It was believed to be based on a human home.
When they arrived Lucy than realised the fact that she didn't know how long lucifer would been gone for,shall he be back tomorrow or even a week, she didn't even know and that fact was scarier then anything.

Nobody's p.o.v
When they went to bed Natsu faced the other way where he would usually hug Lucy. "Natsu...sorry" Lucy said as she started to feel bad after today about freaking out.
"Mmn" he replied still not turning over
"Natsu please...I mean it"
He then turned over to face her and stared her in the eye, until he softly blinked and then touched her cheek
"Hmpf it seems like I just can't stop touching you even if you want me to"he said as he brushed the back of his hand up and down Lucy's cheek; she then returned the favour by placing her hand on top of his on her cheek.
"I see...now that I think about it, you are the devil I truly married and the devil who I love, you are the one who can also be gentle when need be just like now,thank you" Lucy whispered
"Ha well there's no way you can resist your sexy,powerful husband now could you" he said with a over confident smirk
"Haha yep" Lucy giggle before a slight silence came between the but was soon ended by Lucy slowly moving in to kiss him,Natsu feeling happy that his wife was now open to the fact of kissing and touching openly obliged and had his fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: soooo some naughty and nice scenes there...manly because I finished reading a book that was actually not a fanfic (like wtf?) and it was AMAZBALLS I WANT A SEQUEL BUT NOOOO anyway it was the best ever and it's here on wattpad and I hoped you all liked this chapter :)

Question: Favourite manga
Answer: of course fairy tail but I do have others
Also it's my birthday on the 23 of August so yeah....LOVE YA ALL BYE!!!