Lucy.....

Natsu's P.O.V
As we were nearing the depths of hell everyone went into a 3 army troops with my father leading one, me with another and Gajeel and Gray with another one, once we got closer the air got thicker and the sky went darker red. I started to think of Lucy and her beautiful smile and how only she could make me smile, along with Nashi that is.
I started wondering if Nashi was having one of her tantrums because I wasn't there, it made me smile to think of them and call them my 'family'.
"Sir.....we are here" one of the head soldiers told me
"Ok thank you" I said while I nodded to him
I then turned to where most of the soldiers were standing to that Lamia herself had welcomed us but in a giant form in front of black gates.
"Oooooh why prince Natsu how nice of you to visit us" she said while smiling wickedly
"I have not come here to visit but for war.......I do not wish for you to hurt my family"
"Haha you call that angel freak family!" She said surprised while shouting at me
"That girl is a Angel! Your species enemy and you call her family!"
"That's because she is my everything and she gave me a beautiful child!" I shouted at now getting furious at what she was saying about Lucy
"Oooooh did I hit a sore spot?...anyway Nastu.....why don't you be with me" she said bending now and looking at me while shrinking to her normal size until she was right in front of me.
"I was once with Zeus....you know a God that could rival that other God called 'God' funnily enough.....anyway Natsu why don't you join me so we don't have to have this....war" she said while slithering around me while playing with my hair which made me feel sick to the bone.
"So..what about it Ba~by" she said then stopping right in front of me with her hands on my cheeks leaning in towards my face.
"No..." I whispered

Nobody's P.O.V
As Natsu said that lamia only just heard it and moved her head back in shocked and looked Natsu in the eye to see his pupils turned into red dragon eyes.
"Wha-"
"I , Prince Natsu Dragneel, prince of the Devils......have no feeling what so ever other then hate towards you.....besides if Zeus didn't want you....why would I?" Natsu said tilting his head a bit with his bright red eyes while slapping Lamia's hand of his face.
"Y-you- ZESUS DID WANT ME BUT BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH OF HIS WIFE I TURNED INTO THIS!!!, A-AND THAT ANGEL FREAK IS DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN!".
"DON'T YOU FUCKEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LUCY!!" Natsu yelled as he grabbed her neck and chocked her while thrashing her body on the ground.
"DONT TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY YOU DO!!! OR I SWEAR-"
"Prince Natsu stop!" A soldier said cutting Natsu off to which Natsu turned around with his glowing red eyes while muttering something.
"Prince Natsu sorry I couldn't hear you" the soldier said
"DIE!!!!!" Natsu roars out making the soldier fall on his knees while blood came out of his ears.
Finally when Natsu stopped yelling there laid a corpse of a soldier with blood streaming out of his head.
Natsu then turned his attention back to lamia who stared in shock at what he did to his own soldier
"Uh ug....." Was all lamia could say while Natsu applied more force into chocking her while all the other soldier could only stand and watch until Natsu gave an order.
" RUN THROUGH THE GATES AND KILL ANYONE"
"B-but s-sir the children.." A brave soldier said
"DID I SAY TALK BACK!" Natsu said turning his eyes to the soldier
"N-no sir......" And with that all the soldiers went to attack only leaving Natsu and Lamia.
"ha...haha..hahaHAHAHA, Finally this can end!, I won't have to stress about you coming to kill Nashi!" Natsu said as lamia was taking some of her last breaths.
"and me and Lucy can get married in peace........Lucy......" Natsu said then using one hand to stoke Lamia's hair trying to imagine Lucy, but then he realised that she was to precious and was like a jewel and could not come out to this filthy world no matter if she had that dark power....haha you want to know something Lamia?????? well ok let me explain....." Natsu said now talking to a dead corpse and then at the end of his sentence he turned into his powerful form growing bigger and with scales on his face, wings coming out of his back and horns coming out and his voice getting deeper and being like a echo"
"I am known as the true devil, a devil that is born every 1000 years that has the power of judas, the angel that betrayed God and became the first known devil, Hahaha I haven't even told Lucy this but I am very aware that my father knows but won't discuss it with me.....maybe even Lucy knows?". Natsu then turned around to the gates where he heard stepping.
"I-it has been done s-sir" a soldier said looking down sad about what him and all the other soldiers did.
"Haha yay I can go back to Nashi and Lucy!" Natsu said getting up being cheerful
"My Lucy...." Natsu said half closing his eyes and saying it darkly while transforming back to normal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: well hello people this was like a crazy chapter XD and it was hard to write the part with lamia getting up close but nope I survived! Anyway hoped you enjoyed 😝😜 :P