Costume Closet

I Love this one !! Thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed it another next week!!  

"You ready yet?" your friend shouts up your stairs

"One second!" you reply applying your tenth layer of lip gloss

"We are going to be late" your friend sighs

Your run down the stairs and grab your jacket and bag. You run out to the taxi outside of your house with your friend to get on your way to the football game at your school later on that night. And guess what, your crush is going to be there.

You finally arrive at your school, get some drinks and snacks and take your seats.

"oh no! I left my jacket in the taxi!" you cry

You run with your drink back up the stairs but you don't look were you are going and run straight into your crush spilling bright red slushy all over his perfect white t-shirt in front of all of his friends .

He wipes the red splatters from his face, holds your jacket in front of you and says

"This yours?"

You stand there with your jaw dropped for a while, you could feel your cheeks burning with embarrassment before apologising repetitively

You hear your friend giggling with a few other people that saw as well. He tries to tell you that it is ok.

"Let me get you another t-shirt" you offer

Before he can reply you grab his wrist and pull him into the costumes closet in your drama department, they are bound to have something.

"Ok here we go" you say with a sigh of relief picking up an almost identical shirt "Just don't let the door clo.." you are irrupted by the sound of the door clicking shut

You turn around to see your crush standing with a startled look on his face. He points behind him with jerked movements and he says, "that door doesn't have a handle on this side does it ?"

You both stay silent for about thirty seconds

You chuck him the clean shirt with a sigh and he quickly changes.

You can't help but stare as he pulls of his stained shirt revealing his bare chest. You quickly look away before he catches you.

Whilst he slips on the clean shirt you try and find a way out.

"It's no use I guess we are stuck in here until the drama club needs a costume." He sighs

"I wonder if there is a spoon in here?" he perks up

"This is no time for eating (c/n)!" you snap

"No silly I watched this programme about prisons and this one guy dug his way out of his cell using one rusty teaspoon" he explained himself

"Ok there are three main differences here, this isn't a prison, the walls are made from solid brick and concrete and that guy must have had a lot of time on his hands, we don't" you say trying to find a new idea

"Do you have your phone on you?" you ask him desperately

"Yeah that's probably a better idea than the spoon." He says handing his phone to you.

You send a text to your friend saying

*HI (f/n) this is (c/n)'s phone but its (y/n). I am stuck in the costume closet in the drama studio with (c/n) can you come let us out!!??*

It won't let you send the text because there is no service in the closet.

"I don't think there is any service in here" he comments

"Well I'm going to make service" you say determined to send the text

You start to walk around the closet holding the phone in the air like a gun with no apparent target. You step up onto a big treasure chest stage prop and use your crushes shoulder for balance.

"I have a bar!" you shout.

You get a little too excited and lose your footing, your crush turns round to catch you but you push him over too.

You land on top of him and he lands on a pile of costume filled bin bags on the floor. His hands were wrapped around your waist and your faces were inches away. You don't know whether to kiss him or not, he takes the lead and moves one of his hands up to your face and gently pulls you down to his lips.

*BUZZZZZZZZ* his phone vibrates. It is a reply from your friend saying that she is on her way.

A few seconds later you hear someone at the handle of the door. You both scramble around on the floor to find your feet again. The door opens slowly and you thank your friend with a hug.

All three of you walk back out to your seats. (c/n) pulls you back and says

"Let me buy you another drink"

"Oh no, you don't have to do that" you reply

"No I want to" he insists

You let him buy you another drink and you take a sip but he grabs the straw and smears some of the ice over his shorts. You stare at him confused.

"I guess I need a new pair of shorts too" he says trying to act innocent

You crack a smile and lead him back into the closet. He tackles you to the ground and kisses you gently. You once again send another help text to your friend asking her to come unlock the door of the closet.