Secret Baking

Hey guys i'm back !Here is my second imagine !I hope you enjoy it ! Comment below what you think and drop me a message if you have any requests! 

It was your little cousin's birthday, she was turning three and you were asked to bake her a birthday cake. Your parents were out that day so you decided to ask your boyfriend (c/n) to come round and help. You didn't think that he would be any help at all but you just wanted an excuse to hang out with him. Your parents didn't like your boyfriend and had banned you from seeing him. You had set out everything. The eggs, butter, milk, e.c.t. Now you were just waiting for him to arrive.

You hear a loud knock on the door, he is here! You open the door and pull him into a massive hug.

"Hey babe" he whispers into your ear

You take his hand and pull him forward.

 "Come on lets go bake this cake!" 

You both laugh and stumble into the kitchen.

 As you were mixing the final ingredients together you feel cold goo running down your face, (c/n) had cracked an egg directly above your head!

"That's so gross!!! Ahhhhh I can't believe you just did that!!

You turn around to see your boyfriend killing himself with laughter. You hover your hand over the egg box and as he sees what you are about to do, he stands bolt upright and says 

"Babe c'mon it was a joke is payback really necessary?"

"Yes as a matter of fact it is." You reply. You put your mixing bowl down and your boyfriend slowly starts to back away from you. Just as you are about to grab an egg he grabs the left over bag of flour and covers you in it.

"Babe you're really not good at this are you?" he questions

You both laugh at each other but you knew how to outsmart him.

"Give me a hug" you just about manage to say in between giggles

You run around the house for about five minutes trying to catch him leaving a trail of flour wherever you went before he tackled you to the floor. 

You both lay on the floor laughing like mad before you were interrupted by his lips crashing against yours. You both pull away and stare into each other's eyes. But you were interrupted by your phone buzzing in your pocket, you take it out. There is text from your mum:

 *I'll be home in half an hour love you xx*

"Oh poo! You need to go! And I need to clean up!" you say trying to get out of your boyfriends grip

"What's wrong?" your boyfriend asks

"My parents are going to be home in half an hour and you aren't supposed to be here!" you reply

"OK at least let me help you clean up" he offers 

You both get up from the floor you chuck the cake in the oven and (c/n) pulls out the vacuum and starts to clean up the floor. After 20 minutes everything looks perfect; the floors are clean, the kitchen is clean and the cake is decorated.

"Done and done my friend I am the cleaning machine" he jokes

You both laugh and hold each other close. You loved the way his eyes never lose its sparkle and how he still had little clumps of flour in his hair.

 There is a loud slam of a car door outside.

"Your parents are home" he says

"Yeah thanks for that careful observation Sherlock" you reply sarcastically "You can climb out the back window"

"And then what?"

"Ugh I'll let you out the side gate!" you both argue

He runs off and you greet your parents. While they are distracted by the wonderful cake sitting in your kitchen you quickly run out side to see your boyfriend crouching under the window so he isn't spotted. You run up to him and say "You're lucky I love you".

He laughs at your remark grabs you by your hips and kisses your lips.

"(y/n)!! What are you doing out there?" you hear your Dad shouting

Your boyfriend looks up with worried eyes and he says "OK I'm going to go now"

He gives you one last kiss and runs off