}{ Chapter Fifteen }{

You stepped into the room with Ciel at your side. The room was normally empty, but tonight it was filled with life. People were laughing all over the room and dancing on the floor. You spotted Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny standing in the far corner and was about to head over to them, but Ciel stopped you.

"[f/n]," he said with his eye not focusing on you, "may I have this dance?" A new song started playing, a slower song.

"Uh, yes of course Young Master."

Ciel shook his head, "Tonight I am Ciel, not your master." He took your hand and bowed down to you, "You look lovely tonight." He kissed you hand and stood up. "And the dance begins," you hear him mumble under his breath as he pulled you closer to him.

"I thought you don't like to dance." You whispered into his ear.

"If this is where our story takes us, I won't resist."

"So you've made your move?" You asked.

"Yes, your turn." You could hear a smile in the way he spoke.

Ciel spun you, you saw a spot of white hair. That would be Dante, Jasper's dog. Ciel moved across the dance floor, you followed him. It was like the music was whispering in his ears what to do next. His eye stayed aligned with yours for the entire dance. You were pulled up against his chest, you could feel the steady rhythm of his heart beating against your. He started to lean towards you, you did the same. Then the music stopped, and he pulled away from you. You both bowed to one another. "I'll get some refreshments for us." Ciel walked away.

Crap, you thought. Ciel had just made his intentions clear, he wanted you. At least you thought he did. He made his move on the board, and now it was your turn.

Suddenly the lights turned off and screaming arose from throats.

You and him were not the only people playing the game, there was a third party.

You were pushed around, shoulders jabbed you and feet stepped on you. You made your way through the crowd to a table. You grabbed the forks and knives from it. Jasper's game had just begun. You were going to take action, you weren't going to be a chess piece that's pushed around on a board.

"Ciel!" You screamed over the crowd. "Ciel where are you?" You pushed through people, making your way towards the refreshments table. You arrived to it, you couldn't see Ciel's figure anywhere. You looked at the white cloth, there were drips of something dark along the table. You followed it to the end of the table. You spotted some more on the ground, heading down a hallway that led to a door to outside. You ran, Jasper was not going to win this game. You saw Dante opening the door, a body was thrown over his shoulder.

"Dante!" You screamed. He turned around and smirked at you. He closed the door, leaving you in a dark hall. You continued to run. You tried opening the door, of course it was locked. You slammed your body into it, the door didn't budge. You took a step back and lifted your foot, "I really should've worn boots," you muttered before you kicked. You made a small opening, just enough to reach your hand through. "Really?" You said aloud, "He jammed the door with a broom?" You wrapped your hands around it and slid it out, "What an idiot." You swung the doors opened. You looked around the garden, hoping to spot a head of white. You didn't, but you did find indents in the gravel made by someone running.

You ran, following the prints. Why do they always have to make the game so tiresome? You thought to yourself as you turned. You ran into the woods, "Great now I have to explain to Sebastian why my dress is all dirty." You said.

"I'm sure he'll understand." You jumped, if possible, while running. Sebastian appeared in the trees above you. "Who's taken my Master now? I swear, the only thing he's good for is getting kidnapped or getting himself almost killed."