}{ Chapter Two }{

You laid on your back, staring up at the bright stars. You heard the sound of familiar dress shoes coming your way. You sighed, all you wanted to do was relax and watch the night sky. You had spent an hour jumping from roof top to roof top, trying to find the perfect view. "Sebastian," you spoke.

"Miss [l/n]," He stood over you, his face right over your's, "I have waited three days, I assume you have an answer."

You yawned, "In fact I do Mr. Sebastian." You sat up, your forehead's just missing each other. "I think I will take on your offer, I find that the killing business has become quite slow lately. Maybe it's because the Queen's Guard Dog has been sniffing around in places he shouldn't be more than usual."

He walked around you, "The Carriage is waiting." He offered you his hand, you thought for a moment, then grabbed it.

Your dirty hands left dark marks on his extremely white gloves, he frowned. "Sorry Mr. Sebastian," you smiled innocently at him, "I do hope you can forgive me." You batted your eyes lids and gave him your puppy dog face. He rolled his eyes as you turned away from him and walked over to the edge of the roof. "Let's go." You jumped off the ledge and landed with a thud. You looked up to see if the Clean Freak had come or was too much of a baby to get his uniform dirty. You didn't see him, so you shrugged and turned towards the carriage.

"Miss [l/n], what are you waiting for? Please get in the carriage, I don't want you catching a cold before your first day on the job." He smiled politely at you from the driver's spot.

What? You thought, I didn't hear him come down after me. You shook your head and shrugged, Whatever. You made your way towards him and climbed up next to him.

"Miss [l/n], I'd rather you sat in the carriage. I don't want you slipping off if we hit a bump." He looked down at you, obviously not wanting to be near you.

"If we hit a bump, I have something to grab onto." You wrapped your arms around his upper arm, "Giddy up Horse Man." You heard a sigh escape from his lips as you started to move down the streets.

"Miss [l/n], may I kindly ask you not to dig your nails into my arm?" He said after minutes of silence.

You lightly shook your head, waking yourself up. "May I kindly ask you to call me by my first name?"

He puffed out air full of frustration and then calmed himself. "Lady-"

"Oh na-ah-ah," you waved your finger and cut him off. "No one will be calling me 'Lady'."

He started again, "Miss [f/n], can you please stop digging your nails into me. I'm afraid you might damage my tail coat."

You pretended to think for a moment, "I could, but you're such a handsome man, what kind of girl would want to take her hands off you?" You leaned your head back against him and started to fall asleep again.

"Boys!" A high pitched voice filled your ears, "Get away from her!"

You blinked opened you eyes to find two pairs of turquoise eyes staring back at you. You shot up, a girl with cherry-red hair stood in the door way, her large round glasses covered her eyes. "Out, I must give her, her uniform. Bard, Finny, out." She pointed her finger out the door.

The man in the chef's outfit left first and whispered something in the young boy with strawberry-blond hair's ear, he started laughing. They walked up to the door frame and said something to the lady in the maid's outfit. She stomped and pointed vigorously at the hallway. The two males looked back at you before the maid slammed the door in their faces.

She sighed and smiled, "Good morning [f/n], I hope you had a good night's rest, but we have to get going if we are to please the Young Master. I'm Mey-Rin, the maid of the Phantomhive household, Sebastian," Mey-Rin's cheeks became noticeably pinker when she mentioned his name, "has told me that you are going to be a maid too." She turned around and grabbed something off the dresser, "This will be your uniform, the rest is over near the chair."

You smiled and took the clothing, "Thank you Mey-Rin."

She stood there, "When you're ready, I'll be waiting outside." Her high pitched voice left the room.

You pulled on the maid uniform. The midnight blue dress complemented your [skin color] skin tone. The white pinafore with ruffles around your shoulders annoyed you a bit, but you'd get use to them. You straighten out the apron and stood taller. You decided not to wear whatever Mey-Rin had on her head, so you let your [hair length] [h/c] hair rest on your shoulders and back. You walked over to the wardrobe and found your swords and gun on top of it. You then looked over to the chair and found brown knee-high boots, and long black stocking on it. You pulled them on and held the stockings up with a garter belt. You took your butterfly swords and stuck them in your boots and then hid your gun in the uniform's apron. You opened the door to find three eager faces awaiting you.

The boy with a straw hat around his neck smiled at you, "I'm Finny, the gardener for the Phantomhive estate."

You nodded towards him.

The guy with goggles around his neck spoke, "Bard, cook for the estate."

You also nodded at him.

Mey-Rin was looking at you, then out of nowhere she burst into a higher high pitched voice, "Oh my, look how cute she is in that outfit! She can't be more than Ciel's age. How pretty she is!"

"Uh, thanks?" You awkwardly ask.

"Sebastian will be waiting for us at the entrance." Bard walked away with Finny, who motioned for you to follow.

"We can't leave Sebastian waiting!" Mey-Rin ran after the two males.

I know I can, you thought as you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. When am I gonna get to meet this 'Ciel' kid? You thought dully. I'm sleepy, you let out a yawn.
<::::::::::::{===O                                 O===}::::::::::::>
Second chapter! Hope you liked it. Please keep reading and vote.

Thanks!

WTF Black Butler Moment:
"Strip, Hannah"