Chapter 1

Marco nervously walks up to Star's bedroom door and knocked. "Just a minute!" Star called. She comes and opens the door, her hair all done. She had done braids going around her head. She looked like she had a halo. "You look like an angel!" Marco laughed. "I know." Star motions for Marco to come in. Marco gradually walked in and sat on her bed. "What's up?" Star asked, sitting down next to him. "Well.. Um.." Marco blushed. "Kids! Dinner!" Mrs. Diaz called from downstairs. "Oh. Ok. We'll talk later," Star said, getting up. Marco follows her downstairs. Geez, Marco thought. I totally almost blew it!! "I made us spaghetti!" Mrs. Diaz announced as Star and Marco sat down. Star grabbed the sauce and dumped about half of the container onto her spaghetti. Marco shook his head and smiled. She's adorable, he thought. "Want some?" Star asked, handing him the sauce. "Sure, thanks." Marco took it from her and put a little bit on his spaghetti. "How does it taste?" Mrs. Diaz asked. "Delifious!" Star said, shoving spaghetti into her mouth. She had sauce all over her face. "Star, let me help you," Marco laughed, getting a wet paper towel and wiping off her face. "Thanks," Star said, smiling her beautiful smile. Marco took a bite. Spaghetti was his favorite. His mom's was the best. "I'm done!" Star jumped up and put her bowl in the sink. Marco followed her and put his bowl in too, rinsing out his and Star's. He went upstairs back to Star's room. She had two huge bowls of popcorn. "It's movie nigghhhhttt!!" She sang, running downstairs. Marco followed.