Chapter 21: leaving Camp Part 2

Josh P.O.V

Timothy was quite threw out the walk in this fortress. It's been awkward for a while now. He said we needed to talk, I wonder what it's about. This is taking to long if he is not going to say anything, then why would he ask me to speak. What is Tim up to, I hope he has nothing running threw his sleeves. I'm not prepared to get on the rollercoaster again. " Josh....", finally he is speaking, while is my heart racing and sweating.
"Yes Tim what is o
"Don't hate me when I tell you this. It's just that I wasn't thinking at the moment and I was sure you pick me over my brother." Ohh no no no no, pleas tell me he didn't do anything stupid. Pleas don't tell it has to do with me.

"Tim what did you do?" I was doing my best not to panic or have a heart at tech at this moment.

"Well I told my parents that I was bisexual and told the, that we were together."

"What!!! Why did you do that!!" Now I'm officially having a hear attack. I think it's better for me to die at this moment cause what he just did will make my life hard but as well Jason's. But wait, no it's not the end of the world I mean he can just tell them that we aren't together at all. "Tim look you could just tell them that we aren't together."

"Wait josh I know I can do that if only they didn't know that we are engaged and Tiffany is caring are child."

"What the fuck would you say that to them!!!!! You know you just destroyed your brother relationship with me!!!! You piece of mother fucker!!! I can't you just did that!!! What the he'll were you thinking !!!"

"I know I know....."

"No TIMOTHY you don't know!!! If you did you would have never done it in the first fucking place!!! Oh god what the hell I'm going to do??"

"Josh come dow...."

"Oh god what is Jason going to say and do when he finds out!?!?"

"Josh would you just brea...."

"On top of that what are your parents going to say or think about me. I will tell what they will think of me. They will see me as a mother fucking whore who is having a relationship both of their sons. Oh god oh god oh god..." Tim quickly grab me and shook me until I was breathing and calm.

"Josh snap out of it and look at my eyes!!!" His eyes were filled with regret and sorry. I should understand he made a mistake, and a huge one but everyone makes mistakes? No one is perfect in this world."look I know I had mess up big time but I will make it right some how some way." When I looked at Tim intense eyes it gave me a hint of hope.

He wants to fix all the mistakes he had done. I know he will fix it, but whatever his plan is.....will it work?
"I understand Tim but we still need to tell Tiffany and josh since it also involves them."

"I don't know I mean if we try...."

"No Tim!!! It's not a question. I don't care if u don't want them to know. They have to and they will know about this cause it could brake my relationship with Jason, and I will not let this brake us. Do u understand me!!?!?!??"

"Yes I understand."

"Let me call him and meet us here. You should call Tiffany and tell her to come as well."

"Ok" I grab my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Jason. I couldn't believe this is happening. Out of all things this has to happen. What a hell of summer I had this year, thanks to you mother.