Chapter 3: Time to play with toy guns

This is a pic of Timothy isn't he sexy!! Oh I can't stop thinking about him. Anyways I hope you are enjoying this story, and I hope you guys vote and commit about anything and just keep reading it. Tell your friends or family about how interesting this book is. Now here it is.
***********************

I woke up from an annoying horrible noise I had ever heard. I looked at my surroundings, and I was lost for a second when I remembered the events that had played yesterday. It's all to quick to tell you the truth one moment I was out on a date and the next I am in my bed with hand marks in my arms. Let me start from waking up yesterday.

24hours earlier .....

"Wake up sleeping beauty."

"One more minute. It's to early in the morning."

"Oh come on its 7 in the morning."

"What?!!" I woke up like there was no tomorrow. Why would he wake me up early in the dam morning. Everybody who know me and they do, I hate waking up so early in the mother fucking morning!! Uh what I am going to do with him.

"You heard me its 7 in the morning so rise and shine. Cause we got a big day a head of us ." And with that he started to head straight to the shower with only his boxers on; which I didn't mind since he had nice ass to show. Wait bad josh you promise mom you wouldn't stay a virgin for the summer. Took a minute to collect myself before I stared day.

I pulled off the blankets that were on top of me when I realize I had only a shirt and my underwear on. What the hell happen last night. If I remember correctly me and Jason didn't have sex. We just had an almost kiss until his roommate walked in on us. Any ways the point is where are my clothing. "Jason where I the hell are my cloths and why am wearing just a long shirt and underwear on!!!" I didn't hear a word at all. It was silent as a mouse. "Jason come on what did you do to me?!"

I was getting annoyed from not getting a response from him. I marched straight towards the bathroom and open the door when all sudden I saw him naked. I was frozen and stunned, I didn't know what to do or say. He was just stunning with is six pack showing and his v line and that package he was packing. He was had a huge package I didn't and couldn't look away. I started to turn red as tomato cause I could feel the heat going all over my body.
"You know you could join me in the shower if you like. I don't mind sharing the shower cause I would like to see you naked since you already saw me."

"I am sooooo sorry. I just wanna now why I am wearing this clothing and where my cloths are?" I looked around and tried not to stare at his amazing body. "Um can you just get in the shower or something cause I am trying to talk, but your making it hard to make an simple conversation."

"Get naked and join me then it will be less difficult. Come on it will be fun." I could see his eyes staring at me from top to bottom. Stalking me visioning what I may look like underneath this few clothing I had on.

"I'm I think I'm going to get ready ok. Um see you in a few minute. Bye." He was going to say something but didn't have the chance since I fled from the scene. After couple of minutes of walking I arrived at the door of my cabinet. I pray that straight homophobic bastard isn't there. I turn the knob and looked around and there was no one.

I show my suit case still packed. I was so pissed off your yesterday that I forgot to unpack. I started to put my things away when I realize I was still wearing the long shirt and underwear on. "Fuck I forgot to tell him where my dam clothing were."
And I also realize I walked from Jason cabinet to mine half naked. Oh well what can I do, no wonder those guys were looking at my ass like it was something you need to warship.

I think I should take a shower and get ready for my date. With that in mind I walked to the showers and turn on the water. I got and let the water every fiber on my body. Oh how much I love the shower it's just so amazing. I just want to marry the shower right here and now. I can't seem not to love it, it's just incredible how water can make the bad vibes or problems away with one wash.