Chapter 10: New Person New Troubles

This is yours truly Louise isn't he hot or what? Well any ways here is another chapter.
*************
Josh P.O.V

"I can't believe you grab my ass"

"What I can't help it like I said you stuck it in the air. Begging to be squeezed by yours truly."

"Whatever Jason. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"How long have you been gay?"

"I been gay for 3 years now."

"Does anybody else know besides your brother?"

"Yea all my friend and family. Well they think I'm bisexual."

"What makes them see.. Oh I forgot you dated Tiffany."

"Yea I did but it all change when I ran to you."

"How did you tell your parents?"

"I introduced them to one of my ex-boyfriend. Then they asked me since when did I liked them. I told them every since I can remember, but I also told them I liked girls to. So they asked me your not gay but bisexual? And I said yes. All they said is they love me no matter what I choose."

"That's sweet"

"So what is your story?"

"Well it's funny cause I was dating a guy in 7th grade and I had told my mother we had project so we went up to my room to do are assignment. Instead of doing the assignment we started to make out. And my mother Borge in and saw us kissing."

"What did she do?"

"Nothing she just said use protection"

"Use protection?!??"

"Yea after that she said she kind knew I was gay as I was growing up. And even after my father left us. She said she loved me and that don't let any guy put an hand on me if I don't want them to."

"She sound wise and friendly I would like to meet her one day. And your father have you heard about him?"

"No ever since he left me and my mother, I haven't seen or heard about him. It doesn't matter anyways all I need is my mother."
We continue to walk in this woods and I felt a drop of rain fall on my cheek.

"I looks like it's going to rain. Why don't we turn back and do something else Josh?"

"Why? Lets continue I love to walk in the rain. Don't you?"

"For you I love everything you love." Seeing how he looks at me and makes me understand he met it.
As we were about to kiss some familiar voice had tattooed us.

"Get you lips off of my man you slut."
We turn and there she was Tiffany, how come when I was going to have a good time with Josh she comes in to ruin things.

"Tiffany why don't you just leave before I leave another mark on you?"

"You wouldn't hurt a pregnant women would you?"

"A pr- pr-pregnant?"

"Yes I am."

"And who is the father?"

"By your truly, Jason"
+++++++
Aww those moments are still running in my mind. I can't believe Tiffany is pregnant, and Jason is the father. It's been four days since I saw Jason and Tiffany and four days since me and Tim started to date. To tell you the truth it felt great. I was actually happy that Tiffany help me make up my mind cause I know I made a great decision.
"So what do you want to do my love"