Chapter 14: Tables Are Turned

"Hay mom, how you been doing?" I'm to much in my thoughts. To tell you the truth I didn't want to come to the diner today and visit my own mother. It's not that I don't love her or the fact she drag me to camp. The problem is with everything that is going on.

I had to much in my plate right now to even talk to her.
"What's wrong honey? Are you worried about something?"

"What?" I didn't realize I was to much in my own conversation that I completely ignore my mother. "Um no, everything is fine." I tired covering my problem with the best smile I can possible pull out.

"Are you sure? I now you. You came out from downstairs." Oh mother, that her all right, and she wonders where I got my nasty thoughts, talks from.

"Well it's just that camp was so much fun then later turn into a nightmare."

"How come sweaty? Tell me and I will make it better." I explain to her about everything and her mouth was hanging wide open. "Honey what the fuck did you get your self into?"

"I know I know but in my defense I didn't know into today. We'll have the truth. Until I found the other half today."

"Well first thing first I'm hungry so let's order something and we will talk."

"Ok" I look at the menu while my mother was calling the waitress lady over.

"Hello welcome to Rec Dine. My name is Stacy and I will be you waiter today. How may I help you." She had a nice smile and beautiful green eyes. I bit a lot of guys go after her.

"Your hot, do get ask out lot from guys here?"

"Josh!!!! Don't be rude!!"

"Oh mother it's just a simple question. I'm curious person. You should know that."

"I do but she didn't!! I'm so sorry about that Stacy. My son can be sometimes insane in the head." I turn to my mother offended.

"I'm not insane it nature for a person the curious."

"It's ok. And to answer your question yes, yes I do. A lot actually and it's kinda annoying sometimes."

"I here you I back in my hometown I get hit on guys left to right it's gets annoying. I don't understand why I get hit on? I'm not good looking."

"Aww don't say that you are good looking. I bet you have a boyfriend."

"Well yea kinda of, but anyways. Change of conversation."

"That's my son. One minute your talking about something and the other it's a whole new conversation."

"Hay, you do the same to. Now there is no denying I'm your son."

"Nope, there isn't sadly." All heard was laughter from the waitress.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh. It's just your funny."

"It's ok I get that a lot trust me. But anyways like I was saying. I will have the Mushroom Burger with no onions and extra, extra, extra pickles. Oh and a Sprite to drink pleas."

"Ok and for you mam?"

"I will have the fried chicken with mushroom and mash potatoes on the side. Oh I will have Sweet Tea to drink thank you."