Chapter 8: Back Up

Timothy P.O.V

I woke up this morning not sure how I felt. I saw Josh asleep still, he seemed so peaceful so untouched. It was actually driving me insane cause I wanted to put my arms around his waist. Make sure the first thing he sees in the morning is me. I can't do anything until he makes a decision. I hope that he picks me, but then my brother would suffer from it. I don't want him to be held down from the package I had made. I know Tiffany isn't a really bad person she is trying to look out for someone.
I had to much in my head and I need to blow some steam. I got up from bed and walked to my dresser and pulled out some jogging pants and a shirt. I got my iPod and earphones and head for the door for I can run away from problems for a little while.

Hearing my favorite songs playing from Rev Theory had made me pump up. I didn't stop and look at the wonderful trees and animals that were popping up. I just stayed focus on one thing and to get to my destination. At the same time head was wondering off. Part of my heart is still with Tiffany, but how can I say I am part of Tiffany when I have feeling for Josh as well.

If you were in my position what would you do? Would go after Tiffany and let the fire burn down or go with Josh and create more fire? So many questions that are just not answered. It all started that stupid party last year.
****
One year ago

"Hay Tim are going to get with that chick"

"Yea hopefully we could be a couple"

"Oh that's great for you could finally put her pants down right"

"Oh shut up Ryan you know I really like her. I would do that to her"

"But you did it with the other chicks"

"Yes I did but..but she is different. I can't explain, it's like she blew me away with her beauty"

"Dam bro you have it bad, I better get away from you before I get that way. You know what do me a favor if I ever start to say those venomous words...beat the shit out of me."

Oh the stupid things he says makes me wonder if he ever going to stop being a gigolo.
"I would be looking forward when that day comes"

"Let's get this party started shall we"

"Ok ok let's party till the sun comes up"
We entered to the house of party, letting music smoke and sweat fill the room. I hope my decision will be worth it.
*****
Wishing and hoping my decision was right had back fired me. Look at me I'm stuck in the middle.
Something in me, makes me wonder is it right for me to let my brother take care of something doesn't look anything like him.
I kept running and running to forget and hope for the best.

"Ouch" I heard some familiar voice that bumb into me. I looked up and saw my brother with his gym shorts and a muscle shirt.

"What you doing here?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Tim. I'm running. God dam Tim why did you watch where you were going. Now my head is in pain."

"Sorry but if I wasn't paying attention why did you pay attention?" Making my best stupid face.

"Well I was just taking a brake and trying to call Josh on phone so I was busy."

"You were trying to call Josh? For what?"

"Nothing to make sure he hears my voice and to tell him good morning babe."

He was already starting to piss me off. Calling my Josh babe, oh hell no; no one calls him babe except me.
"Jason he is not your babe." I told him with my stern, solid face expression

"Oh yes he is he will be mine."

"What makes you so sure Jason? What makes you think that he will choice you?"

"I just know I can feel it Tim. Look you can say we connected the first day we met."

"Jason stop fooling yourself he will be mine and only mine."

"No he won't Tim!!! Make my words he will never love you!!!" He shoved me and ran the opposite direction where I was going.

"Jason!!!! Jason!!!"
He just kept running, running ignoring me. Is this even worth it, is it worth losing my brother.

Tuning the water on and my body soaking it felt great. The shock of cold water running threw my steaming hot body was what I needed. When I came back from my run Josh was gone, I'm pretty sure he went out with Jason. He might of come to talk to him since he was trying to reach him on his cell phone.
As I was putting shampoo on my hair I felt hands roaming around my body. All I can think is Josh's hand touching me, exploring every inch of my body. This body belongs to him and only him; he can do whatever he wishes with it.

Something didn't felt right, one cause Josh wasn't here when I came back from my run. Second if I know Josh he would be shy in touching me like this sexual. I turn around and saw the last person I would like to see.
"Hay Tim"

"What the fuck Tiffany!?!? What in the hell are you here and why are your hands roaming my body?!!??"

"Oh come on it's not like you don't love it. You use to."

"The word is 'use to', that was the past and this is now. Now get out of here would you."

"Tim we had sex before you saw me naked as I saw yours. There is no point in me leaving the shower when I now what you look like."

"Yea but that was when we were dating Tiffany remember."

"Of course but there is no point like I said. Anyways I need to talk to you."

"Well what is for I can get back to my shower."

"Someone we both know is coming. And he is going to destroy your dream in having a life with Josh."

"And who will dare to do that?"

"Louise"

"Why should I be scared of him?"

"Cause he knows about me Tim."

"How did he find out? Did you tell him!!!"

"Of course I didn't. I don't know how in the hell he found out."

"What are we going to do then?"

"Nothing we will do nothing besides I don't think he would dare come to camp to reveal everything. He is London on a business trip. Like I said he won't dare come."

"He better cause I won't loose Josh because of him."

"Ok"

"Can you know leave for I can continue with my shower."

"May I join you like the old times?" She gave me her best seductive face.

"No Tiffany its best if you leave."

"Fine then, take away the fun in things"
As she closed the door behind her I can't stop thinking if he comes he might destroy everything. How in the hell did he find out about me and Tiffany secret?

Tiffany P.O.V

I can't believe he is coming well it doesn't affect me anyways I will have one of them. I still don't understand how can Tim love Josh. I thought what we had was special. To tell you the truth I hate being this mean but I can't help my self.

I need to take care of two people, maybe I should leave them both and take care of things myself. I mean Tim never had sound happy with news I had to tell him. I think its best if I just leave them both. What should I do? I still love Tim. How can you love someone when the person you love is in love with another? 
I'm getting to soft, I had everything planes out and its all changing cause of that Josh. He is making me to soft, him, his stupid kindness and tender guy is changing this whole table around. I will have several back up plans no matter what. Like I said Josh's  decision will determine everything. He will choose the path that will make my life easy.