Chapter 9: Decision

Josh P.O.V

A small sound of the door opening had let my eyes lashes to blink into a ray of sunlight. As the birds, winds, and everything wilderness made a melody that could put anyone in a good mood. Reaching for my cell by the nightstand I heard a footprint creeping in the shower. I looked at the empty bed and wondered where could Tim gone of to. Maybe he is in the shower or went out already. Looking back at my cell phone and reading the text messages i had gotten from my mother, another sound had erupted my focus and this time it was louder than before. "Tim is that you in the restroom?"

No one answers but another sound of footprint. I know I should probably run out of the cabinet, but yet the sound had drown me into finding out where it came from. I creep slowly in to the restroom, and open the door. To my surprise no one was there, just me and the empty bathroom.
I went further and nothing until a pair of hand wrapped around my mouth and all I was think I might die today. My heart was beating fast and my mind had completely shut down.
"Josh how about you show me a little of skin to me?"
Who in the hell is this person. Oh god he is going to rape me.

"Its ok Josh I would like to explore every inch of it from bottom to top. Oh the things I would do to you. The way I would leave my mark on you, would make anyone and everyone make sure you belong to me."
His voice sounds familiar and his voice is so seductive. It didn't scare me anymore to tell you the truth. It was like I wanted him to rape me, leave his mark on my body. Am I crazy or stupid or maybe both.
"I know you want me Josh your heart is racing. And racing hard." He started to rub his crouch on me ass feeling his boner between my legs. With his free hand exploring my stomach and chest.
"Do love that Josh do love that, I know you do. Do you want me to fuck your my mind? Better yet make love to you, endless love."

He continue to feel me up and his cock rubbing my ass faster and harder. He was moving hip so much that he can make and hole in my ass to have better access to put his cock and fuck me right there and then. "Oh Josh I want you bad so bad. You don't know how bad I want you. Do you want me Josh do you?"
That's when he turn me over revealing Jason. I didn't have time to react because he immediately dance his lips onto mine. He even shoved his tongue inside me. I couldn't stop him, it felt so right. I was in so much heat I can't fight it. His hands went down to my ass, making him squeeze it. Making me feel like slut I am turning out to be. I can care less right know; at this moment it felt so right.

When things were heating up we broke up from the heat of the moment. Leaving me wanting more of his toxicated lips.
"You know I really want you Josh. I can just take you right here. But I don't want to affect your decision. Even though maybe I already did."
Oh his famous enough smirk from his face gets me every time.

"Just a little not a lot."

"Good then what about we go do something right now."

"Ok but why don't you take a shower cause your sweaty and let me change."

"That didn't stop you from letting me be all over you."

"Well it was heat of the moment"

"That doesn't answer the question yet."

"Whatever go take a shower would you."

"Fine but don't change until I get out of the shower. I would like to see you get naked."
With that he left started to take off his clothing making me blush and run out of the shower before I see anything else.