Chapter 19: Recover

I'm so glad that I'm leaving this camp, they held us for three hours talking and talking about how they will miss us. For crying out loud it's not like we had behaved well as fellow campers. You see a lot of people had pushed the camp counselors buttons. This one guy had put an camera in the girls shower room and was filming them naked. He got so much trouble that they mad him take them off and write a apologize letter to every single girl in camp.

But it wasn't much funny with one girl had been giving blow jobs to every male counselor. She got caught when she was doing one of her fancy job in stage.
They pull the cover up and we all stared at them. He was enjoying himself to even notice us, until some of us were starting to take pictures and videos taping. When she saw us she wanted to stop, but the guy didn't let her. He held her head and shoved his cock in her mouth and started pound her mouth until he reached his climax.

When he got down from feeling so high he let her go. She got up and stared at us and ran out of the stage with cum sliding down from her lips.

It was price less, so I don't know how they say they are going to miss us. Well maybe the blow job girl.
After all that they let us go and have lunch before go and enjoy the activities.
I wanted to go eat, but Jason wouldn't let me. Or better yet dragging me away from the cafeteria.

"Jason I'm hungry. My tummy needs food."

"Would you just wait. I have something to show you first."

"How come you can't show it to me after we eat? It's better that way. I need my strength if we are going to hike where ever your taking me."

"Do you want me to carry you?"
I nodded my head. He bent down and let me climb his back.
"Now is that better?"

"Yupppp. It's way better now."

"Whatever baby."

"Hay I'm not a baby I'm a very sexy baby!!"

"Yes a very sexy baby"
He was carrying me for couple hours till he stopped and put me to the ground.
"Why did we stop?"

"Put this on first and I will show you."

"Again, we went threw this rout before."

"Just put it on. You will see what I got in store for you."

"That what scares me. What are you going to do to me."

"I want to do a lot of thing to you, a lot of things."

"Yea well that will have to wait."

"Why? I..I want to.."

"Ah no now let's get back on track, put the blind fold on me."

"Ok then" I could see the movement of his hand and fingers without even able to see. Even his fingers are strong and firm. God why was I blind back then?
"There can you see me or anything?"

"Nope, I can't see a single thing."

"Now that is done hold my hand and follow my direction or you will hit something or hurt your self ok."

"I love a guy that is controlling."

"Then j should do it more often then."

It felt like hours and hours until we made a stop." Jason are we here already?"

"Yes we are now when I count to three take of you blind fold ok."