4.2 -- You got me a monkey?!

"You look handsome, Luke", Liz smiled at her son. The servants finished putting his tuxedo on. He smirked and raised an eyebrow checking himself in the mirror.

"I look so sexy, Calum's gonna flip"

"Oh my god. Did you guys make it official yet?"

"Oh. About that, can we talk about something?"

Liz began to breathe heavily, "ANDREW IT'S HAPPENING!!!"

Andrew came running in, "cake???!!"

"Yesss!"

"I guess I can talk to you too dad"

He started waving his hands. They went into the private dressing room and sat across from him smiling and staring, "go on, tell us"

"Calum kind of told me he liked me and asked me if I liked him and I don't know what to do"

"Tell him you like him back, simple!"

"I don't think I like him though! I don't know!! I'm so confused! I don't know how it feels like, I only had one girlfriend and that's was in the third grade. In the end she dumped me for cheating on her with Jeanette--that's how I knew that's what I wanted in life, ha"

"Have you seen Calum?! He's insanely adorable!" Andrew yelled.

"Of course I know that, what the fuck. What do you guys think, and please don't just say yes because you ship us"

"Well based on how you look at him, touch him, kiss him and many, many other things, I'm pretty sure you don't just think of him as a friend"

"But-"

"Okay, a month with Ash or Calum?" Liz tested.

"That's cheating!!"

"How?!"

"Cause you know I like Calum more than Ashton"

"I rest my case! You've known Ashton longer, you've grown up together. And this young boy comes in and rocks your world"

"Mum, I'm pretty sure no one says rocks your world anymore"

"Whatever, I still don't know why you didn't invite Michael and Ashton"

"Are you kidding me? Michael would make Calum sit by him, and keep him away from me. Then a fight would occur and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that"

"Keep telling yourself that" Andrew sighed.

"It's true! Can I go pick him up now?"

"Do you know where it is?"

"I can plug the address into my GPS, just save us seats"

"We're multi billionaires we can have all the seats we want" Liz smiled walking away with her husband.

--

Luke blew air as he tapped his feet waiting for Calum to come out. Joy opened the door and smiled at him, "aww! You look so handsome!!!"

Luke smiled, "thanks, Joy"

"CALUM!!!! LUKE'S HERE LOOKING HANDSOME AS ALL GET UP!!!" Joy yelled dipping her head into the house.

"I'm coming!" Calum yelled.

Seconds later..about 5 seconds, Calum walked out and smiled at Luke. "Hi, Lukey"

Luke bit his lip and looked up and down Calum's body. The suit fit a little big on him, but still looked amazing. It was black and grey. "I hope it's okay, I didn't know what the dress code was"