1.2 -- Obnoxious

Warning: This story is strictly rated mature for sex and a lot profanity

Luke dried the pristine water drops off his body with his favorite MONKO towel. MONKO was his favorite artist of all time. He didn't just paint on wood canvas' he painted on bodies also; and that's what Luke loved about him, he wanted to be just like him. He just cleaned himself from another shameless fuck. Mostly everyday he had sex with 5 chicks, some bad and some good. He had to get one in before work, at; Tony's Tatts. He was one of the best tattoo artists there, even his boss Tony agreed.

Walking to his closet, he picked out his attire he would wear for the day. Brown ripped skinny jeans, plain black tee shirt; cut all the way down to his torso, black boots and a red snap back, pushing his blonde wet hair back. He left his apartment, locking it, and got into his beluga 2016 Bentley Mulsanne. His parents are extremely wealthy, and give him whatever he wants just to make him happy.

Luke parked his car crookedly, not caring about the others, and walked into Starbucks skipping everyone. "Hey!" Someone yelled. Luke rolled his eyes and ignored the person. While someone was ordering he pushed her out the way, and brushed himself off. "Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino" Luke ordered. The man typed away at the register, and gave him the total. Luke gave him the money and waited for his coffee. He got it, and left the building getting back into his car. "People these days, so slow".

He finally arrived at Tony's Tatts, and still drank away at his coffee. "Nice of you to show up, Hemmings"

Luke smirked, and went to his station finding Ashton already applying a tatt to someones skin. "Sup man. You wouldn't believe what happened at Starbucks today. This man yelled at me for skipping him, um bitch do you know who I am??"

"People these days"

"I know" Luke agreed.

"Speaking of people, Michael still isn't talking to me. Luke when I say I've tried everything, I've tried everything. I think it's that stupid friend he has. I think his name is Caleb?"

"Some fuckers just don't understand that we want to have fun. Cheating is okay, and having sex with random shits is okay too. How can he not understand that? I would be happy if I were you, no clingy feelings and shit"

"Y-yeah, I guess. It's not like I actually was in love with him or anything" Ashton scoffed nervously.

Luke raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "You're a dumb ass, Ash. Why do you love him? You can have all the sex in the world, do drugs and have multiple chicks at the same time"

"He's adorable, and cute, and funny, and he laughs at my jokes" Ashton smiled.

Luke shook his head in disappointment, and the bell rang meaning they have a customer. The person came in rushing to Luke's station sitting in the chair. After sanitizing his tools he asked what the customer what they wanted. "I was thinking of getting my girlfriends name on my chest"

Luke started to laugh at the guy. "What the fuck is wrong with you??"

"Nothing!"

"You guys are so stupid. Why would you settle for one person? My friend Ash over here is in love with one person, and it's sad, it is".

"Her name is Rebecca, and I want it in roman letters"

The 21 year old shook his head while smirking, and started the needle.

"So Luke. What do you think I should do for, Mikey?"

"I don't know write him a long ass letter. I don't know why you're coming to me"

"Come on! You act like you've never had a crush on anyone before, or dated someone before and liked it".

"Fuck no to all of those. I've never had a crush on anyone, and it will stay that way, dude"

Ashton rolled his eyes and mumbled a whatever.

Luke's customer got up the chair, and smiled at his tattoo Luke just pierced in his skin. "I love it man"

"Of course you do". He put money in Luke's hands, and left. "Whew that man was fat as hell!! That's why he barely felt anything 'cause all that fat. He chows down on those burgers and fries. Nom, nom, nom!!" Luke just laughs, scrunching the bridge of his nose that has a sprinkle of acne on it.

"Dude you're a dick!" Ashton announces but giggles along.