3.5 -- "They hurt me!"

"You're a dumb ass who can't do anything right! Dog shit" David spat in Calum's face. The two were standing on a bridge with no one around, and David turned into a demon...literally. Calum rose a hand to slap "the demon"; David, but he pushed the small boy off the bridge cursing, "good riddance, you were a mistake child".

Calum shot up in bed and as sweat was forming on his forehead noticing Luke was gone. "Lukey?" He got out and pulled his big teeshirt down, because it was cold in the house.

He went into the kitchen and saw Luke preparing something. "Oh, hey, I was hoping to make you breakfast in bed, before you woke up"

"Well your plan failed"

"Since you're already up, I'll get you some sweats", Luke left the kitchen and went into his room. He sat on the stool and stared at the sizzling bacon in the pan, and the two pancakes stacked neatly on the plate. As well as cold orange juice, a banana and yogurt.

Luke came back and had the sweat pants in his hands. Calum got off the seat and put them on. "I think the bacon is done, so here you go", Luke dabbed the greasy bacon on a napkin and put it on the plate. Calum just stared with wide eyes and didn't say anything, "I'll take it in the room come on".

Calum shuffled back into the covers and began eating. Luke just sat there watching him eat. "You want some?"

"No, it's for you--I'll just make me an omelet and pancakes"

"Okay", Calum moaned loudly at how good the food was.

"I'm going to wash up, then I can take you home okay?"

Calum's heart dropped. Yeah it was Monday, but he wanted to stay with Luke longer. "Yeah"

The blonde grabbed a fluffy pastel blue blanket, and some clothes, leaving the room.

--

They both got dressed and they left the house. After Luke dropped Calum off, he went straight to school because he had classes today.

Calum was at his locker; most people in college didn't have one, but he did. So when he saw the blonde walking his direction he had to tease. He cupped his mouth for a bigger sound, "Luke is stupiidd!!!"

Luke smirks and is now in front of Calum. "What did you say?"

"I said you're ugly, need me to repeat it?"

"I think I do because you know that you can't get away with saying something like that"

"I said, you.are.ugly. If you're too stupid to know what that means, I can dumb it down for you."

"I'm pretty sure the stupid one here is you", Luke walked closer to him.

"I'm pretty sure it's you"

closer

"Nah, it's totally you", Luke put his hands above Calum's head and pressed his forehead on his. Calum's arms wrapped around his waist and sighed in content. "I want to spend more time with you"

"Seriously?!!!" Calum squealed.

"No"

"Fuck you!" Calum pushed Luke away from him and turned around to his locker. Luke leaned on the one beside his.

"You didn't give me a goodbye kiss this morning"

"You didn't remind me"

"So now I have to remind you? Calum, that's pitiful, you should already know I want my goodbye kisses."

"You're pitiful, you can't even kiss"

"Oh, so those loud moans you constantly make when we make out are?"

"Out of pity you bitch!"

Luke laughed and raised his eyebrows, "so are you going to make up for it? Because that was really mean".

"No, you don't deserve my kisses"

"I don't want your nasty kisses"

"Good"

"Good", Luke shrugged but panicked seeing Calum walk away, "what the hell?!"

"I was just teasing", Calum walked back to Luke and put his arms around his shoulders.

"Don't do that, that wasn't nice, are you going to apologize?"

"Nope!" Calum pecked Luke on the lips, and removed his hands from his shoulder to waist, hugging him tightly. Luke smiled and hugged him back, they started swaying and sighing happily.

They let go and Calum gathered his stuff from the ground, "I'll see you at work"

"Okay, bye Lukey!"

"Bye, doughnut"

-----