Vic smiled before replying. "I guess so, my dad said that when he was younger that was his go to place to hang out. He met my mom there actually. He told me I should check it out as soon as possible so I did. I guess it worked out pretty well considering I met you." Vic finished, sending me a flirtatious smile that made all blood in my body rush to my cheeks. "Smooth." I said with a sarcastic tone.

After we finished eating, Vic payed for the food and we walked to his car. "So, anything else planned for today or was that it." I joked, mocking an unimpressed tone. "Actually I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my place, maybe watch a movie or something?"

"Wow, Netflix and chill huh? We're on our first date and you already want to get in my pants." I laughed, getting in the passengers seat of his car. "Woah woah woah, that is not true. I wanna spend more time with you that's all. Though if you really wanted to get down and dirty, I wouldn't be opposed to it." Vic joked. I laughed and hit his arm playfully. After about an hour of driving, thanks a lot New York traffic, Vic parked on 59th street. Once I realized where we were, I had a few questions to ask him.

"Dude, are we in the right place? Because if we are there are a few things on my mind." I said, wide eyed. "Yeah this is my place." Vic said simply, walking up the steps to his apartment. I followed him like a lost puppy, waiting behind him as he unlocked the door. I followed him into his apartment and my mouth fell open. "Okay, your family must be loaded." I said, running my fingertips along the wall of his home. "I guess you could say that. I don't want you to think I'm a snobby rich kid or something though."

"I think I would have figured that out by now if you were." I said, watching as he went into the kitchen. He opened the fridge before turning to me holding a beer in one hand and a soda in the other. "Soda please, I don't drink. After seeing idiots stumble around at work every day, I lost all desire for alcohol." I said simply, catching the soda Vic threw to me. He didn't question it any further, grabbing a soda for himself.

"Please, sit down and make yourself at home." He said, walking towards the couch. I sat down and he sat down next to me, picking up the remote and handing me it. "Your choice." He said. I smiled and put on Spider-Man. I put the remote on the coffee table and leaned back, feeling Vic's arm resting behind me. "I hope you don't mind." He said with a light laugh. I smiled and shook my head before returning my attention to the tv.

We sat and watched in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company. The part of the movie where Peter and Mary Jane kiss came on and Vic laughed. "Okay kissing is great but that must be a little awkward, right?" He asked, turning to me for my opinion. "Yeah I guess so, it must feel kinda weird." I said before we fell silent. It wasn't the nice silence like it was before, now it just felt awkward. The movie ended and I sat up to put on my shoes. After I finished I walked towards the door.

"Well I had a lot on fun today, thanks for everything." I said, smiling at him. Vic got up and looked at me with a confused expression. "No goodbye?" He asked, walking towards me with a smile. He hugged me and I felt my body melt into his. I didn't want to let go, but I knew that if I didn't it would have gotten a little awkward. "Goodbye. Everything was great." I said, smiling at him. "Why don't you stay a little longer then, what's the rush?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

"I would love to, but I have to get to work." I sighed. "Okay, well I had a great time too, thanks for coming over." He said, hugging me again. He pulled away and we made eye contact, it was almost as if I was in a trance. Without thinking, I leaned over and pressed my lips to his, feeling the familiar burn I felt whenever his lips came in contact with me. I gasped and pulled away, looking at him.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that." I said awkwardly. Vic smiled and tilted my chin up, kissing me again. This time it was a little more heated. Our lips moved in sync with each other, making me want more. My whole body felt like it was on fire. He pulled away slowly and he smiled down at me. "If you want I can drive you down to work." He said in his beautiful raspy voice. Just like that his personality went back to cool and collected. I on the other hand was a hot mess. "Um actually I was going to stop by my apartment first and clean myself up. Thank you though." I said, catching my breath.

"No problem, I'll take you there then." He said, slipping on his shoes and taking my hand. We walked out the door and got into his car. When we got to my apartment building he insisted on walking me inside. "Thanks again for everything." I said, smiling at him. "No problem, Kells. Text me whenever you get the chance so I can see you again." He said and I nodded. He pressed one last kiss to my lips before walking out.

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. I was still in shock of the effect he was having on me. "Holy shit, Kellin he is hot as hell!" Jenna shouted, making me jump. I forgot she was even there. "Yeah no need to remind me. I can't believe I just spent all day with him. I have two words. Amazing. Kisser." I said before walking to the elevator and going up to my apartment. I fixed myself up and left for work with an extra pep in my step, not even caring that I would be at work until five am.