Chapter 1 - Guys Are Like Roses, Gotta Watch Out For The Pricks

Start from the beginning

"Your faces." Quinn said to them, as a smile grew upon her face and she began walking away.

"You little bitch!" Cole yelled as he reached out to grab her blonde hair. He was about to grab it when the bell rang indicating we should be heading to class soon.

As the bell rang the circle formed around us began to grow smaller until we could all walk inside. Of course, we were all laughing because their reactions were priceless. For about five seconds they didn't have any amo to fire back at Quinn, although she should be expecting them to get their revenge on her for the embarrassment.

*****

"So a nurse?" Quinn asked as her, Asia and I all sat on my bed reading magazines about clothes.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to be one." I told her as I smiled brightly thinking about how in a couple of months I'll be done high school forever.

"Well I'm excited to start culinary school next year." Quinn said, as I remebered we were going to the same school in September, which we planned.

"I'm just going to school here in Nashville. I feel lame, but oh well." Asia said as her cheeks turned a rosy color.

"On the bright side you don't have to pay for a place to live," I said trying to cheer her up. Asia always said she was never going to leave her family because her parents fight all of the time and her younger brother has some disabilities.

"That is true. I also get to see you guys every weekend, whether I visit you or you visit me." She said as she smiled sneakily at us knowing we wouldn't not visit her next year. The past couple of years Asia and I have grown really close, although she is usually off with her boyfriend Mike.

"Alright. Well I better head home, I think my aunt is at my house right now." Quinn said, as she sat up from the bed as her face when a big red. She doesn't really talk to many distant family members often, yet they still bring her gifts every time they visit.

"Yet they still love you, even though you have no idea when and if they are visiting." I said,as I shook my head at her as she slipped her brown jacket on quickly.

"Oh it's not just my family, everyone loves me." She said, as she laughed happily while the three of us walked out of my room.

"Okay so I'll pick you up in about two hours then?" I asked her as we all walked down the stairs to the first floor.

"Yes and thanks for the dress. I'll see you two in two hours." Quinn said as she left to go and visit her aunt, then get ready for the party. It was five now and the party began at seven so we still had plenty of time to get ready.

"So shall we go on the trampoline?" Asked Asia as she looked towards the kitchen entrance where the back door was as a smile crossed her face.

"First one there wins!" I yelled to her as I took off towards the back door excitedly. My friends rarely want to jump on my trampoline with me, but Asia loves it.

*****

"Hey," Quinn said as she hopped into the back seat of my car quickly. She was dressed in the red dress I had given her to borrow for the night, I was in a dark blue dress and Asia was in a purple one, of course we all looked great.

"Hey, ready to have fun?" I asked her as I backed out if her long drive way so that we could drive to Tristan's house for his party. We were all so excited about it because it was going to be huge.

"You know it! I can't wait to get my grove on," she said as she smiled at me with a sparkle in her hazel eyes.

"Gonna shake your booty?" Asia asked as she laughed happily. Asia definitely seemed excited, although she rarely went to parties, usually she baby-sits her younger brother on Friday nights.