The Beginning Of The End?

Kailynn

I can’t believe I slept with Victoria last night. I was feeling bad and then I started to feel something more. I don’t know. Maybe that’s why she was so mean to me all the time.

“I got some new shit everybody,” I heard Teddy yelling as she walked through the front door.

“What is it,” I asked.

“It doesn’t have a name yet, Taylor just made it,” She told me.

“Taylor said this is going to be some real good shit,” Victoria said.

“Who’s ready to party!” Teddy yelled as she pulled out some needles.

“We have to shoot up?” I asked.

“That’s the only way to take this shit right now. You in our out?” Teddy asked me.

With some hesitation I said, “I’m in.”

We all went into the living room and took a seat. I sat next to V and next to her was Teddy. Teddy wrapped the stent around her, slowly pushed the needle into her arm and pumped the mysterious drug into her veins. Teddy took the needle out and passed it around the group for all of us to use. I have never done anything like this before, so Victoria did for me. I turned on some music and started dancing as so did the other girls. Teddy and Victoria relaxed on the couch. I walked over to Victoria and started giving her a lap dance. I layed back onto her lap and began grinding on her. She put her hands all over my body. Her touch was the best feeling anyone could have. I got off of V, took her hand and brought her up to my room. I pushed her onto my bed and began to straddle her. It felt so good the things she would do to me, I never wanted it to end.

Victoria

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!” I heard one of the girls yelling from downstairs.

“What! What is it!” I yelled as Kai and I ran to towards the screaming.

“Call an ambulance!” The girl yelled.

Teddy is laying on the floor with vomit all over her. She wouldn’t wake up.

“What did she take?” I asked the girl.

“She took that shit Taylor have her and maybe some heroin,” The girl told me.

“Go get rid of the drugs quick! I will call the ambulance,” I told her.

I called the ambulance and they were here in almost seconds. I told them what she was taking. They told me that this was probably Teddy’s last night.

Kailynn and I followed the Ambulance to the hospital. They rushed Teddy inside and to the emergency room. Kai and I sat in the waiting room. Hoping for only good news. We sat there in silence for eight hours until the doctor came out.

“What happened? Is she okay?” Kai and I asked.

“We found a lot of heroin and an unknown drug in her system. It took a lot of time, but we got all of it out and we were able to save her,”  He said.

“Oh my god. Thank you!” Kai and I cheered.

He took us to Teddy’s room to see her. She looked so sick and tired.