Pimp? Hoe?

Kailynn

“Wanna come shopping with me today?” Teddy asked.

“I’m kind of tired,” I told her.

“Come on Princess, you could have some fun on Miami Beach with me,” She told me.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“We can go to the beach then,”

“Okay, I’ll come,”

I put my red bikini on and came downstairs to leave. Teddy was standing by the door waiting for me, while the others girls got in the car. Teddy looked at me with lust in her eyes as I walked down the stairs. I couldn’t help, but smile at the attention Teddy gave me.

“Ready to go Princess?” She asked me.

“What do you think,” I said as I walked past Teddy out the door.

Victoria

I see the way Teddy looks at Kai. I know what Teddy want’s from her. Teddy has fucked other girls, but she didn’t care about them. I think she might actually care about this new piece of ass.

“Hey! Princess!” I yelled to Kai.

“Hey, Victoria is it?” She asked.

“Yeah that’s me. So, you’re a pretty girl,” I told her.

“Umm, I am?” She asked me.

“Yeah you are. Come in the water with me,”

She followed me into the water. When the waves hit her, she would sparkle. I can see why Teddy likes her, she’s beautiful.

“Come here,” I told her.

She came over to me, I brushed her cheek with my fingers and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

“Wow,” She said quietly.

“There’s more where that came from if you become one of Teddy’s girls,” I told her.

“One of her girls?” Kai asked me as she started to back away.

“You see, Teddy owns us. We are her girls,”

“You’re prostitutes?”

“We are working girls,” I told her with a grin on my face.

She walked away from me and went to Teddy.

Teddy

I can’t believe how much Princess is bonding with Victoria. Kissing her in the ocean already. Kai started to walk towards me angrily.

“What the fuck are you!” Kai asked me.

“Excuse me?” I asked her.

“Why the fuck did you invite me here?” She asked.

I looked at her with suspicion in my eyes, “I invited you here, because I wanted you to become one of my girls.”

“One of you’re prostitutes,”

“Yeah,”

“Why me? What’s so special about me?”

“You are what I like to call one of a kind. It is hard to find a working girl like you and people will pay big money for something so innocent. I also think that you are a beautiful girl and I want to be able to see you everyday. Be one of my girls, you could have great sex with me and make great money,”

“I don’t know if this lifestyle is something for me,”

“Please, Princess,”

With some hesitation, she said, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Okay,” I told her.

“Who is my first...--”

“Client,”

“Yeah, client,”

“Me,”

“You?”

“Yeah, I like to test my girls out before they start working,”

“Okay,”

Pic Of Teddy----->>>>