Jealous Is Not Pretty On A Slut

Teddy

I sat on the couch in the living room, smoking a joint, waiting for time to go by. Victoria crept around the corner. She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.

“Come here,” I motioned her towards the couch.

I got off the couch and let V sit in my spot. She sat and stared at me while I paced and smoked.

“I’m sorry,” V said.

“About what?” I asked.

“David,” She replied.

“Don’t be,” I said.

“What’s with the new girl?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you like her?

“Yeah, shes nice,”

“She good in bed?”

“Why do you care?”

“I just want to know. She better than me?”

“Shes good,”

“Do you love her?”

I walked over to Victoria and straddled her. I put my arms around her neck and brought my face to hers.

“Do you love her?” V asked again.

“I love all my girls,” I said as I kissed her.

“Get ready, you have a client tonight,” I told her asked I got off her and walked away.

Victoria

Why does Teddy like her so fucking much. I used to be Teddy’s girl and now Teddy can only talk about Princess. Fuck Princess! She is a fucking bitch! Coming in here, acting like she belongs. She belongs to a country club and caviar, not to Teddy! I’m gonna make that fucking bitch leave. I’m gonna get Teddy back. I love her and I know Teddy loves me, Teddy would never pick that stupid fuck over me.

“Hey Kai!” I yelled.

“Yeah?” She replied.

“What the fuck is someone like you doing in a place like this?” I asked.

“I wanted to...get away,” She replied.

“No one wants to leave home and become a whore,”

“Teddy persuaded me a little,”

“Do you like Teddy?”

“Yeah, she’s great,”

“No, I mean do you want Teddy?”

“I like her V, what is this about?”

“I want you to tell her that you are leaving,”

“I don’t want to leave,”

“You do now,”

Kailynn

I stood in the living room trying to figure out how I was going to tell Teddy I was leaving. Victoria doesn’t want me here and I don’t know what else to do. I need things to go back  to the way they were. I’m not cut out for this.

“Teddy?” I asked.

“Yeah Princess?” She replied.

“I have to tell you something,” I told her.

“What is it?” She asked.

“I’m gonna go home, I can’t do this anymore,”

“Is that so?”

“I’m sorry Teddy, I just can’t live like this anymore,”

“You seemed like you could live like this a couple minutes ago,”

“I have to go home Teddy. I have to see my parents,”

“Let me make this clear Princess, If you leave, you would have parents to see,” Teddy said as walked over to the table a snorted some coke.

Teddy popped a couple pills in her mouth and walked over to me quickly. She kissed me as hard as she could, managing to slip one of the pills in my mouth. Teddy walked over to the couch and took a seat.

“Give me a lap dance Princess,” She told me.

I did as she told me. Teddy has been really good to me and I do like her, so I can’t leave, especially if she will kill my family.