David.

I smiled at her ambition. I took her back to my boyfriends’ house and brought her up to my room. I layed on the bed and let her show me what she knows. She knew plenty. She had a beautiful body. She was shy and innocent, which is just what I needed in my business. She was new, probably still a virgin, she will be pure until she has been used for more than a year. She could be more popular than Victoria.

“Get up!” David yelled. “Get the fuck up!”

“Go downstairs,” I said as I gestured Kailynn towards the door.

“What the fuck Teddy?” David said.

“What David? You know this is my job,” I told him.

“It’s your job to be the boss, not fuck all of the girls,” He replied.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“You really should be fucking sorry,” He told me as he kicked me in the shin.

I fell to the ground in pain. David then grabbed me by my hair and threw me on my back. He got on top of me and grabbed onto my neck.

“You seem to care more about these sluts more than your boyfriend,”

“No David, I swear I don’t,” I said gasping for air.

“Oh really?”

“They just pay my bills David,”

“They just pay your bills,”

“They are a paycheck David!”

“Yeah, whatever,”

He let go of my neck and went to take a shower. I got my clothes on and went downstairs to tell my girls it was time to go. David came downstairs in a rage yelling at me about how he didn’t get any time to spend with me. He punched me in the face, then causing my girls to yell at him and push him away. My girls and I left back to Miami.

Kailynn

What the fuck was that? Why would Teddy’s boyfriend hit her. Teddy seemed really strong and cool, but why would she stay with him? He fucking hit her! I care more about Teddy then he does and I only just met her...and fucked her...and now I’m a prostitute...oops.