Drugs

Teddy

I come home to hear nothing but silence. Must have been a long night last night. I walked quietly up the stairs and into Victoria’s room. V was laying in her bed with her arms wrapped around Princess. Finally they start to get along. Maybe a little fucking is all they needed to get to know each other. I walked downstairs before they could wake up and see that I saw them. I decided to make some breakfast for my girls. Some eggs, bacon, all the good stuff. I heard a couple people walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. They were V and Kai. They both ran over to me and hugged me. I gave Princess a kiss and got back to breakfast.

“Happy I’m home?” I asked them.

“YES!” They both cheered.

Soon enough all the others woke up and came down for breakfast. They were all really happy I was back.

“Did everything go well while I was gone?” I asked the girls.

“Went great,” Said Victoria as she smiled at Kai.

“Get ready V, I want to go to Taylor’s house and pick some shit up,” I told Victoria.

“Okay,” She said as she gave Kai a sexy grin.

“Bet you don’t want to leave anymore,” I told Kai.

Kai smiled as her cheeks started blush.

Victoria

“So everything went well while I was gone?” Teddy asked me once again.

“Yeah, it went fine. Why do you keep asking?” I asked.

“When I got home, I saw you....and Kai....in bed together,”

“Oh my god,” I said embarrassed.

“No need to get embarrassed. It was cute” Teddy said as she laughed.

“You’re not upset are you?”

“No, it’s fine. I’m not in love with Kai. She is one of my girls. I can’t fall in love with any of my girls,”

“Cool, wait, I don’t love Princess,”

“Yeah...right,”

“I don’t,”

“Why? Because you love me...Princess,”

“Shut up,” I said playfully hitting Teddy in the arm.

“So, was she good?”

“YES!”

“Was she everything you could imagine?”

“She surprised me, that’s for sure,”

Teddy needed me to come to Taylor’s house with her so she could pick up some “Party Favors” as she likes to say.

Teddy

“Hey Tay!” I yelled when Taylor opened the door.

“Hey Teddy, what do you need from me today?” She asked.

“V and I were just coming to get some coke,” I told her.

“And what else?” She asked.

“And some ecstasy and opium,”

“That’s more like it. Come in, I got my girl Little Nikita making some new shit,”

“Cool,”

We walked in to see Nikita working on some new stuff for Taylor to sell and Teddy being so Teddy had to get some of it.

“How much?” Teddy asks Taylor.

“For you Teddy, 80,” Taylor says.

“Okay, I’ll take it,” Says Teddy.