CH 7: Repairing

Springy's POV
I woke up the next morning and felt a weight on my shoulder. It was Toy Bonnie. She looked so cute when she was asleep.

She yawned and opened her sparkling emerald eyes and sat up straight.

"Goodmorning!" I said.

"Goodmorning." she replied.

"I think we could finish today if we work really hard!" I replied.

"Since you're the best builder you should do mangle and Springtrap." she commented.

Boy...those two were hard. I built mangle, but she looked like a disaster. So I had to use some extra parts. Now she looked beautiful, but not as good as Toy Bonnie. I looked over. She had completed the toys and now was working on the oldies. We agreed not to turn them on until we finished. Then Toy Bonnie would do all the explaining.

Now for Springtrap. He was supposed to look ruined so this could be difficult.

By the time I finished Toy Bonnie was helping me. We had fixed the animatronics by 6:05 PM. Even the oldies had all their costumes fixed.

"I finished before you!" she exclaimed.

"Only because you gave me all the hard ones!" I replied.

She kissed my cheek and said "Thanks for helping me put my family back together."

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head. "It felt like it should be done." I replied.

I can't wait to meet them!