Us four discussed back and forth about why Daniel would do that and how he did that and how we could let it get that far and at some point we were just getting louder and louder and if we went on like that we would just get in a fight that was so not neccessary right now.

"Okay guys?" Kevin yelled throught the phone and the four of us went silent. Thank God he spoke up, he saved us from fighting. "The rest of the money is being exchanged. I don't know for what but the exchange is going to take place in the port of LA. In an hour," Kevin said to us. I had no idea how he got the information out so quickly but damn he was good. All I wanted to know now was why it was being exchanged and what for. God, this was so stressful. Why me? There were so many bank accounts all over the world with so much more money, so why my account?

"In LA? Daniel probably had a deal with someone here before he left." Justin said and Will agreed with him by nodding his head.

"We are going there," Will decided suddenly, making my eyes widen a little. "Justin, Cassie, get your guns. We are leaving in a few," he said and Justin was totally in to go but I wasn't.

All of the sudden I got the bad feeling that I had basically all day in the pit of my stomach again and I knew that going there wasn't a good idea. I just had a feeling that if we went something was going to go wrong. I could be totally wrong, I knew that but somehow I just knew that something was wrong.

I was starting to get the idea that Daniel planned that meeting so I would go and he could take me back to Miami. Maybe this was a trap and we were running right into it and he had us exactly where he wanted us.

"Guys wait," I said and both, Justin and Will looked at me. "It's okay. Let him have the money. It was not much only $300000. I will just work harder and in a few months I have that money back," I continued. At this point I didn't care about the money anymore. It might be a lot for some or a little for other but I couldn't care less if that meant that we would be okay and save. If Daniel thought it was a good idea to steal the money then he was wrong because I was not going to give in to whatever he had planned.

"No offense baby but are you crazy?" Justin asked me, raising his eyebrows in shock and I just sighed and looked aay from him. "He's not going to steal from you and get away with it. I don't care," Justin said and then I heard his footsteps coming closer to me. He took my face in his hands and made me look it him, then he told me once again that there was no chance that we could let him just get away with what he did.

"But I really don't mind," I let my shoulders fall back and pouted. I just wanted to stay home. I bet we could go after him some other day. It was almost four in the morning and I just wanted to stay here, go to bed with Justin in a few just to cuddle a little bit before we slept. I really had no need to go out right now.

"Justin is right," Will said behind me and I turned so I could look at him. "We should at least try to get it back. We know where it is going to be," he said and I opened my mouth to protest but I sighed instead and closed my mouth again. I knew that I was not going to win this, Will and Justin will always want to go so I had no choice but to go. If they went I couldn't stay home because this concerned me.

"Shouldn't we take the others?" I asked them. Like I said before, I had a really bad feeling about this so it would just be the right thing to have some backup in case something went wrong.

"The exchange is in a hour. We have to drive 30 minutes to the port. If we wake them now they will never be ready on time and we have to be there a few minutes before the exchange begins and we have to find out where excatly because that port is big," Will explained to me and I moved my head up and down in understanding.

"Alright let's go then," I said, standing up from the couch and patting my pants.

"Emilia you'll stay here." Will said to her and she nodded her head. She leaned in to kiss him. "You don't have to wait for us," he added and then he kissed her again.