thirteen.

Cassie

I was in the backyard, my eyes closed, laying on a deck chair and enjoying the sun with Kyra and Lenny next to me. With everything going on, they wanted me to just take a time off and have a lot of fun with them and honestly it was working and it was all I needed right now.

Emilia and Lucas had left already because Emilia had to go back to college since the weekend was over and Lucas had to get to Miami as well because he didn't want it to be suspicious that he had been gone for a while without contacting any of his crew back in Florida. I was glad that they had been there though and that I had the chance to see them again after a long while. I hoped that after seeing them this weekend I would see them more often because they were the one's I was really comfortable with and I guessed that Justin was too.

Speaking of Justin he had apologized for our fight that was a week ago. We argumented back and forth, me telling him about how I felt about this situation and him trying to explain and defend himself but eventually I forgave him because I loved him and even though he had lied to me and it hurt I was willing to see past that and to move on as long as he wouldn't do that to me again.

But shortly after we made up the next argument started again and it was about no one else but Liliana. Justin was seriously trying to convince me to consider hin being friends with her during the argument and I couldn't understand what was wrong with him and why he couldn't just accept it that I didn't want him to be friends with her. Not only because of their past together but also for her telling me that she was going to take my boyfriend away from me and I seriously believed that she had the power to do that if she wanted to.

Justin, however, didn't drop the subject and he kept telling me that he was going to prove to me that there could be friendship between them and I continued telling him that I didn't want that but at some point I gave arguing with him up because there was no point and I knew that he was never going to leave this subject alone. So I told him that he should just do what he thought was the right thing to do. He was a grown man and he could do whatever he wanted to do.

And that's exactly what he did.

Since that day he hung out with Liliana everyday and he was less around me and he also talked less to me. In the morning when we woke up he greeted me with a kiss and then I didn't see him for almost all day, because he was working or with Liliana sometimes, and before went to sleep he just gave me another kiss and that was it. There was not really much communication.

I didn't know if this was his way of proving that they were only going to stay friends because if it was I was really worried and I didn't like this at all. And the fact that everytime I saw Liliana, she was giving me this evil grin and this look as if she wanted to tell me that she had Justin wrapped around her finger and that she had won didn't make this whole situation any better. I really was intimidated by her.

I had talked about it with Kyra and Lenny and they really understood me and my position and the last seven days they had been there for me and listened to me complaining all the time when I was down because of Justin and Liliana being together. I was glad that I got along with them so well because if I didn't I would be alone in this house since Justin didn't really pay attention to me anymore. It annoyed me but what was I supposed to do? I didn't want to start another argument and I felt like leaving it alone would be the only smart thing. Maybe this was just a phase and Justin would get over it soon and come back to me. I really hoped it was.

"Lil sis wanna come inside the water?" I heard Lenny asked. I opened one of my eyes and looked at him even though I thought he was talking to Kyra but his eyes were trained on me and a smile was on his face.