"What?" Liliana asked confused, her eyes narrowing and her mouth being slightly open.

"I am obliged to associate with you anyway because of the gang but other than that I don't want anything to do with you anymore," I replied and said the last part slowly so she would comprehend the point clearly.

"All of the sudden?" she asked, after she blinked a few times with her eyes and gave me the most confusing look.

"Yeah because I realized I don't need you and the only thing you wanna do is break me and my girlfriend apart," I responded. "I don't need that."

"So you're scared that I can actually do it," she replied and the corners of her lips went up in a cocky smile.

"I'm not scared but I rather get rid of you now before you become a real problem," I said to her, my voice coming out really serious, making the smile on her face falter.

"Seriously because of her?" Liliana asked me in disbelief and I nodded my head. "You've known me longer!" she added and I almost laugh at her weak argument.

"Actually, no I haven't I know Cassie longer than I know you," I replied, invalidating her argument. Liliana sighed and ran her hands through her hair out of frustration.

"But what about what we had I-" she began and I shook my head and lifted my hand in the air to make her stop.

"Had. Past tense," I said to her. "What I have with Cassie now means more to me than what we used to have and I'm not gonna throw everything away with her because of the past, because of you," I carried on and put my hand down. I saw the hurt expression in Liliana's face but I had to see past that. I had to do this, it was for the best. For me and for Cassie.

"Whatever," Liliana said, giving me an angry look now. "I'm gonna be just fine without you," she turned around and headed towards the exit of the room.

"I bet you will," I shouted after her and she gave me the middle finger before she walked out.

At that exact moment Cassie came walking into the room and Liliana muttered something to her which I couldn't understand. Cassie narrowed her brows and when she turned her head to my direction she started laughing as she walked over to where I was.

"Someone is mad," she said to me after her laughter had died down.

"I would be mad too if a hot guy just unfriended me," I said to her.

"You what?" she asked, her eyes going wide at what I had just said.

"You heard me baby," I answered, chuckling at her reaction.

"Are you serious?" she question, a smile coming to her face when I told her again that I really stopped being friends with Liliana. "My day is made," she sighed happily and then she leaned up to place several kisses on my lips, which made me laugh. "I wanna rub it in her face so bad."

"You'll get you chance," I chuckled and she nodded her head.

"Yes. How did you sleep baby?" she asked me but I didn't get to answer because her eyes went down to my neck and she gasped. "Oh shit you're neck looks bad, it didn't look like this last night," she said and lifted her hand to go over the hickey with her fingers. "I'm sorry," she apologized, looking back up to me and biting her lip.

"It's alright baby," I told her and kissed the top of her head after. "I bet you aren't hickey-less yourself."

Stepping back from me, Cassie put her foot on the chair and lifted the shorts she was wearing a little. I could immediately see the hickeys up her thigh and my eyes widened because I didn't even realize that I did that to her last night but part of me was also satisfied to see that because that just showed that she was mine. The hickeys were not finished there because when Cassie then lifted her shirt I saw another two on her sides and there was another thing that caught my eyes.