"You are so cute, I swear," Kyra giggled and then she grabbed inside the pocket of her jeans jacket and took something out. "Here, your fake ID," Kyra said, giving me it to me. There was a picture of me on in but my name was different and I was 22.

"This is so cool," I said, while I still looked down at the ID and Kyra laughed next to me. This was a lot of shit to get used to.

"Are you ready?" Kyra asked me.

I looked up to her and smiled, "I am ready."

Walking over to the entrance, we showed the guards our IDs and they let us through. The casino was big from inside, like, extremely big and everything in there looked luxurious. The many people that were inside also all looked like they owned a lot of money, you could just tell by the way they wear dressed. When I looked at myself I felt a little too overdressed but then again I was dressed like this for a reason and I didn't know anyone nor would I ever see them again so I didn't really care. I turned my head to look at Kyra so I could asked her what to do but I saw her bringing her hand to her ear and then she started talking.

"We're inside," Kyra said to I don't know who but that's when I realized that she had a ear piece and was probably talking to the other people in the casino that were here to protect us.

"Why do I not have a cool thing like this?" I asked her, pouting my lips and Kyra laughed, saying that it was not so important that I didn't have it. She would just tell me what the others said when it was important.

"Come on," Kyra said, taking me by the hand and walking to me through the casino.

We passed a tall man, who gave us a nod when we walked past him and he handed Kyra a bag that was full of tokens worth a lot of money. Kyra took the bag and then she walked over to a table where they played roulette. First we watched them play and saw how mad some people got when the ball fell into the different colored pocket as the one they put money on, meaning they lost it. After a few rounds Kyra joined the game and she told me to stand behind her and watch because I would be playing too in a bit. Kyra played four rounds. In the first round, she lost $3000 but she won the other three rounds and won $15000. This was good money real quick, no wonder so many people were coming here to play.

After Kyra was done it was my turn to play. This was the first time I was playing roulette but from what I had seen you didn't need to do very much, you just needed a lot of good luck. In my first round I took the tokens out of the bag and put them on the red color. I waited until everyone else had placed theirs bets and then the wheel was turned and the ball was thrown in. My eyes were trained on the wheel and I waited to see where the ball would land. To my luck the ball fell on the red pocket and I won some money. I did it again and again and I wanted to keep going but Kyra told me that it was time to go. I undestood now why some people got addicted because once you started and won you never wanted to stop and win more. So crazy.

I stood up from the seat and walked after Kyra who was now heading to where James' office was. She told me that we had to walk up the stairs that was further inside the casino in order to get there. When we got near the stairs, Kyra suddenly stopped walking.

"Shit," Kyra cursed and I looked at her confused. "There are two more guards at the stairs. They won't let us through. We can't do anything with them here," Kyra said to me and I looked over to the stairs to see that there were indeed people standing there.

"We need to distract them," I said to her, even though I had no idea how we were exactly going to do that.

"Need distraction," Kyra said after she touched the ear piece. "Two men at the stairs."